Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Early Tom Kennedy in “Mrs. Maisel”  (Read 1963 times)

geno57

Early Tom Kennedy in “Mrs. Maisel”
« on: December 16, 2018, 10:01:30 PM »
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel (Amazon Prime via streaming), is set in the late 1950s and early ‘60s. In one scene during the last episode of the new season, as Midge is dashing around the house, someone is watching “Doctor I.Q.”, hosted by Tom Kennedy. This was the second game show of his career.

Really can’t see or hear much of it, but hey! Anything’s better than nothing. And the Mrs. Maisel series is a delight to me. I look forward to the third season.

JakeT

Re: Early Tom Kennedy in “Mrs. Maisel”
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2018, 06:28:52 PM »
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel (Amazon Prime via streaming), is set in the late 1950s and early ‘60s. In one scene during the last episode of the new season, as Midge is dashing around the house, someone is watching “Doctor I.Q.”, hosted by Tom Kennedy. This was the second game show of his career.

Really can’t see or hear much of it, but hey! Anything’s better than nothing. And the Mrs. Maisel series is a delight to me. I look forward to the third season.

"The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel" is one of the best reasons to maintain a Prime subscription...who doesn't love a very butch Alex Borstein?

JakeT

geno57

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2018, 03:14:28 AM »
Love him in a t-shirt. Freaking hot man.

geno57

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2019, 02:42:03 AM »
Whoops! You were referring to Suzy -- Miriam's butch (lesbian) manager. I was thinking of Mrs. Maisel's husband, played by the very butch and extremely sexy in a sleeveless t-shirt Michael Zegen.