Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Buzzr New Schedule 1/14  (Read 11780 times)

Allstar87

Re: Buzzr New Schedule 1/14
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2019, 10:19:14 AM »
I'm pretty sure I saw the male contestant on yesterday's Temptation on Woolery Lingo as well.

Spoiler about the upcoming Buzzr reruns of Temptation:

Buzzr did indeed air the first double-run episode yesterday, so we're going to see that guy win the car in the next few days.

MSTieScott

• Executive Producer
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2019, 01:27:37 PM »
A few of the male contestants they had absolutely steamrolled the game. They accidentally cast a handful of game players instead of shoppers during the series, and those people had a pretty easy time winning cars.

It's also pretty easy for most men to turn down the designer cosmetics and Bag Borrow or Steal Instant Bargains.

BillCullen1

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2019, 10:04:45 AM »
Last night's Match Game PM (3/20) featured the old set and Richard Dawson. First time Buzzr has aired the PM show with the old set. In addition to the three regulars, the panel included Dick Martin, Polly Holliday and Fannie Flagg. 

snowpeck

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2019, 11:06:20 AM »
Last night's Match Game PM (3/20) featured the old set and Richard Dawson. First time Buzzr has aired the PM show with the old set. In addition to the three regulars, the panel included Dick Martin, Polly Holliday and Fannie Flagg.
It was the Brian Billick episode. They aired that in their Super Bowl marathon. Tonight will be back to 1979.
Co-owner, The Daytime TV Schedule Archive
My website: http://www.gregbrobeck.net
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2019, 02:27:15 PM »
Great football mind.  Not so good MG mind.
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2019, 07:29:19 PM »
Couple of notes--new to BUZZR SP episodes start next week (picking up with the 6/27/85 ep of Lauri Hendler/Marty Cohen).

Also, new to BUZZR P+ eps start 4/8 in the 8PM (rerun at 11PM ET) slot (picking up with the 7/26/79 ep--Linda Kaye Henning/Dick Martin) plus CS at 9:30PM (rerun at 12:30AM) on 4/8 we go to January 1980.
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)