Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: BUZZR on Pluto TV?  (Read 25787 times)

Pyramid80

Re: BUZZR on Pluto TV?
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2019, 09:26:50 PM »
Does anyone have problems with Buzzr constantly freezing up when watching on Pluto Tv?  I just got a new Samsung tv and it freezes up constantly on Buzzr.  I can change the channel to something else and it plays fine.  So I don’t think it’s necessarily the app.

BrandonFG

« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2019, 09:50:08 PM »
It happens from time to time, yes. I've noticed it on the MST3K channel as well.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2019, 05:50:21 AM »
I have never gotten BUZZR to work on my Vizio TV, continually getting the circle rotating in an orbit.  Outside of the infrequent crash on the PS4, all PlutoTV apps work without any issues.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2019, 11:04:15 AM »
I have never gotten BUZZR to work on my Vizio TV, continually getting the circle rotating in an orbit. 

Hmm. My girlfriend just got a new Vizio, and BUZZR works a treat for her on the native Vizio app.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

WhammyPower

« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2019, 03:36:36 PM »

BrandonFG

« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2019, 12:41:58 AM »
Anyone watching on Pluto and having issues? Tonight, the audio went out on me, and now I'm staring at a black screen as we speak.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

bwood

« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2019, 05:25:40 PM »
I have noticed some pixelation issues for a week or so. Late last week it was freezing, skipping ahead, black screen and pixelating, then it became pixelation issues only with no freezing. I checked both Stirr and Pluto, same issues. No issues elsewhere so not on my end. Something is going on. I have better luck with Stirr, as it seems more "stable" as far as the overall app performance goes but both are having pixelation issues right now as well as website stream. So probably related to that and not on your end.

ChrisLambert!

• Overthrow, Sister Havana
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2019, 05:34:40 PM »
Pluto TV has just launched as an app on the Xfinity X1 box, BUZZR included.
@lambertman

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2019, 06:36:32 PM »

"For those of you who have not cut the cord yet, we thank you, and invite you to enjoy this free product that you can still access if you cut the cord."

Doesn't seem like a bright idea.

(Unless Pluto is paying them for carriage.)
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Chelsea Thrasher

« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2019, 12:21:09 AM »

Not sure if the roll-out is happening gradually, but on my X1 box the app has now been installed but opening it says it's not available on my device yet.

tvmitch

« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2019, 08:27:46 AM »
(Unless Pluto is paying them for carriage.)
Probably something to this. Viacom may have insisted on its carriage in negotiations for their other networks.
You should follow me on Twitter

aaron sica

« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2019, 08:31:00 AM »
A heads up for those who watch BUZZR on Pluto - they are rearranging their channel numbers tomorrow. It will now be found on channel 184. The rest of the changes can be found here.

https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/pluto-tv-will-be-rearranging-their-channel-lineup-on-monday/

BrandonFG

« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2019, 12:27:30 AM »
Not Buzzr related, but Comedy Central added a few channels (along with other Viacom networks), and right now, Channel 411 is airing @midnight. Not sure how regularly they schedule this, but it caught my eye.

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2019, 01:21:13 AM »
I wonder how it will age in reruns.
Travis L. Eberle

TimK2003

« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2019, 06:25:43 PM »
For those who watch Buzzer via both Pluto TV and STIRR:

Which source is your preference?  It seems that when either source "blocks out" Buzzr ads with their own 'breaks', it seems that Pluto mostly shows the silent floating "tokens", while STIRR tends to show more ads/promos during their breaks, &/or the semi-quiet looped video of the person eating the same handful of popcorn.

One thing that I had issues with recently is that STIRR has on several occasions did not to revert to the Buzzr show on-time, if at all.  STIRR has missed entire segments, while Pluto has been faithful in getting back to the show on time.  Has STIRR fixed those issues (I have kept on Pluto for the last few weeks)?