The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

BUZZR on Pluto TV?

<< < (12/12)

tvmitch:

--- Quote from: clemon79 on June 14, 2019, 06:36:32 PM ---(Unless Pluto is paying them for carriage.)

--- End quote ---
Probably something to this. Viacom may have insisted on its carriage in negotiations for their other networks.

aaron sica:
A heads up for those who watch BUZZR on Pluto - they are rearranging their channel numbers tomorrow. It will now be found on channel 184. The rest of the changes can be found here.

https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/pluto-tv-will-be-rearranging-their-channel-lineup-on-monday/

BrandonFG:
Not Buzzr related, but Comedy Central added a few channels (along with other Viacom networks), and right now, Channel 411 is airing @midnight. Not sure how regularly they schedule this, but it caught my eye.

TLEberle:
I wonder how it will age in reruns.

TimK2003:
For those who watch Buzzer via both Pluto TV and STIRR:

Which source is your preference?  It seems that when either source "blocks out" Buzzr ads with their own 'breaks', it seems that Pluto mostly shows the silent floating "tokens", while STIRR tends to show more ads/promos during their breaks, &/or the semi-quiet looped video of the person eating the same handful of popcorn.

One thing that I had issues with recently is that STIRR has on several occasions did not to revert to the Buzzr show on-time, if at all.  STIRR has missed entire segments, while Pluto has been faithful in getting back to the show on time.  Has STIRR fixed those issues (I have kept on Pluto for the last few weeks)?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version