Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Jeopardy! taping schedule?  (Read 2233 times)

Casey

Jeopardy! taping schedule?
« on: September 26, 2018, 06:46:21 PM »
Anyone have a rough idea when Jeopardy! tapes?  I'd like to get out to see the show this year (all these years, and I've never seen any game show in person) - but their site just says that no tapings are currently scheduled.  I just wondered if that was normal because they don't have a calendar, that I could find anyway, like TPiR does.

TimK2003

Re: Jeopardy! taping schedule?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 09:35:32 PM »
Here's another site that will give you priority seating tickets.

http://www.wheeljeopardytickets.com/

Nothing on Original Recipe J! tapings at this time, but there is some inkling for Wheel tapings in October and for future Sports J! episodes.

DoItRockapella

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 09:46:33 PM »
Here's another site that will give you priority seating tickets.

http://www.wheeljeopardytickets.com/

Nothing on Original Recipe J! tapings at this time, but there is some inkling for Wheel tapings in October and for future Sports J! episodes.

I clicked the link on that site for priority tickets to Wheel, and it just redirected me to wheeloffortune.com.

Am I missing something, or is this site no longer updated?

trainman

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 10:09:11 PM »
I wonder if the next tapings are the All-Star Tournament, and further wonder if the studio audiences for that are going to be entirely family/friends of the contestants, VIPs, and other invited guests.

I think you may have just caught the site at a moment when they don't have exact dates scheduled for upcoming tapings of regular games. They do usually tape twice a month, on two consecutive weekdays each time.
trainman is a man of trains

nowhammies10

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2018, 11:19:25 AM »
I wonder if the next tapings are the All-Star Tournament, and further wonder if the studio audiences for that are going to be entirely family/friends of the contestants, VIPs, and other invited guests.

The All-Star Games will be taping in January.  No way that there are no tapings scheduled between now and then.

Casey

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2018, 06:10:15 PM »
Thanks!   I will keep checking back on their site.

Casey

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2018, 10:07:13 PM »
Looks like the next tapings are the last 2 days in October.  Probably won't make those, but definitely before the end of this season.