Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New Wheel & Jeopardy! related products coming this year  (Read 3910 times)

Jeremy Nelson

Re: New Wheel & Jeopardy! related products coming this year
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 09:18:39 AM »
I guess Sports Jeopardy’s writers still have a ton of material to burn through.

The other two calendars are pretty much standard fare, but it’ll be cool to get a new book, especially because that added content should help differentiate it from just going to the Jeopardy Archive.
Fact To Make You Feel Old: Just about every contestant who appears in a Price is Right Teen Week episode from here on out has only known a world where Drew Carey has been the host.

JasonA1

• Executive Producer
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 04:51:12 PM »
I finally finished moving and got a chance to unbox my Alexa & Echo Dot, and was pleased to find the Jeopardy!, Teen Jeopardy! and Sports Jeopardy! apps front and center when you go to the store for new skills to add. Of the purchaseables/Prime-user add-ons, I've only tried "Double Jeopardy!" on the daily app; but the other games have monthly, themed content you can buy.

-Jason
Game Show Forum Muckety-Muck

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2018, 11:08:51 PM »
The other two calendars are pretty much standard fare, but it’ll be cool to get a new book, especially because that added content should help differentiate it from just going to the Jeopardy Archive.
I had this thought because I'm me, but I wonder how many unique visitors the Archive has had--I would wager it's well under one million.
Travis L. Eberle

Bob Zager

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2018, 12:57:22 PM »
A new Jeopardy "Brain Games," book is now available at amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/Brain-Games%C2%AE-Jeopardy-Puzzles-Become/dp/1640302875/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1537375865&sr=8-1&keywords=brain+games+jeopardy

The "Jeopardy! Book of Answers," has apparently been delayed until November.

nowhammies10

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2018, 01:55:20 PM »
A new Jeopardy "Brain Games," book is now available at amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/Brain-Games%C2%AE-Jeopardy-Puzzles-Become/dp/1640302875/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1537375865&sr=8-1&keywords=brain+games+jeopardy

Wow, they totally stole the artwork of the three podiums on the cover.  Original here.