The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

70s TTTT coming to Buzzr.

<< < (2/12) > >>

BillCullen1:
How appropriate that this announcement comes on Kitty Carlisle's birthday (9/3). I liked the newer set on Moore's TTTT better than that psychedelic set that looks dated today. If WML is coming back, I wonder if it will be with Bruner or Blyden.

jimlangefan:

--- Quote from: BillCullen1 on September 03, 2018, 08:54:06 PM ---How appropriate that this announcement comes on Kitty Carlisle's birthday (9/3). I liked the newer set on Moore's TTTT better than that psychedelic set that looks dated today. If WML is coming back, I wonder if it will be with Bruner or Blyden.

--- End quote ---

It is coming to the schedule.   The promo for it started airing today.

jjman920:

--- Quote from: jimlangefan on September 03, 2018, 08:43:41 PM ---IIRC, hasn't it been 17 years since these versions have regularly aired on GSN?

--- End quote ---
I remember 70's TTTT being on in the afternoons when I was in high school, so that was about 12-13 years ago. So, still a long time more than likely.

--- Quote from: Matt Ottinger on September 03, 2018, 07:55:52 PM ---Probably too much to ask, but there are entire seasons of both that never aired on GSN in full.

--- End quote ---
May I ask which ones? I remember watching plenty of both series ranging from the psychedelic set to Garagiola on TTTT and from Bennett Cerf appearances to the red/yellow set of WML?, but I was never great at identifying seasons in my youth. Only roundabout eras.

arrowood20:
For TTTT, I believe the first season is missing, and most of 1973 through Garry’s final year didn’t air much. With WML?, Bruner episodes weren’t aired on a regular basis from what I remember, and I don’t think GSN ever finished the final season before they dropped it.

BrandonFG:

--- Quote from: jimlangefan on September 03, 2018, 08:43:41 PM ---IIRC, hasn't it been 17 years since these versions have regularly aired on GSN?

--- End quote ---
I believe so. IIRC, it aired from 3-4 pm with the Blyden WML?, and I remember catching it anytime I went to a department store to watch GSN via DirecTV or Dish.

/Showing my age here

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version