The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

70s TTTT coming to Buzzr.

<< < (11/12) > >>

BillCullen1:
Today's ep of TTTT featured popcorn guru Orville Redenbacher. Everyone raved about his popcorn, including guest panelist Joe G and Garry. All four panelists voted for 1. Orville was number 3.

BillCullen1:
Today's ep (10/9) was the stroganoff food show where Garry jokingly tells the panel they're eating dog food. The look on Kitty's face was priceless. She said it tasted good but it was a bad idea. Gene Rayburn was the guest panelist sitting in the chair closest to Garry.

BillCullen1:
We're back to reruns of TTTT and WML as of 11/12. So we got six weeks worth of shows for each one. They'll probably air these continuously like with the B&W shows.

BillCullen1:
This week on TTTT we have a guest panelist named Shirley Lord, who was with Vogue magazine. She's filling in for Kitty Carlisle, who apparently got the week off for good behavior.

BillCullen1:
Hey there. Bumping this thread. I think the past couple of weeks, Buzzr might be showing new eps of TTTT. Last week, the panel was Bill Cullen, Peggy Cass, Nipsey Russell and Anne Meara. This week, we have Gene Rayburn, Peggy Cass, Bill Cullen and Sheyree Henry. Kitty apparently took a couple of weeks off. I don't recall seeing these eps since TTTT started airing in October on Buzzr.

I also saw eps of Tattletales I didn't see before these past couple of weeks. Last week Milton Berle was on with wife Ruth. This week they have George & Alana Hamilton, Charlie Brill & Mitzi McCall, and James Brown and his wife Deidre. You don't see the Godfather of Soul on too many game shows.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version