The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

Classic Concentration coming to BUZZR.

<< < (27/29) > >>

SamJ93:
Today's 1PM ep. of CC had something I don't recall happening too often--a contestant got buzzed and lost his turn for taking too long to choose a second number.

TLEberle:
I do not recall that ever happening, and I was a fairly regular watcher when it was possible. How far along into the round was it?

tvmitch:

--- Quote from: TLEberle on March 13, 2019, 01:33:20 PM ---I do not recall that ever happening, and I was a fairly regular watcher when it was possible. How far along into the round was it?

--- End quote ---
I am still working on catching up from some previous episodes, but in an episode that aired in early March, there definitely was a guy who got buzzed for dawdling. Alex make a comment that both contestants were "taking their time" with picking numbers.

The contestant had a very impressive mullet but I do not recall his name. I think he ended up winning a game or two.

chrisholland03:

--- Quote from: vtown7 on November 24, 2018, 07:15:39 AM ---
--- Quote from: Sodboy13 on November 02, 2018, 08:58:37 PM ---Need to trim a little on the budget? Have 4 or 5 of your cars' model names all begin with "S."

--- End quote ---

I realize I'm a little behind in watching the episodes but just this morning I saw an episode with *6* S-cars.  Brutal.

R.

--- End quote ---

And the Sierra should have been 'Ciera'

tyshaun1:
[
--- Quote from: TLEberle on March 13, 2019, 01:33:20 PM ---I do not recall that ever happening, and I was a fairly regular watcher when it was possible. How far along into the round was it?

--- End quote ---

The puzzle was about halfway uncovered. But yeah, he took his old. sweet. time. He also ended up winning the game and won a car in about 45 seconds.

Tyshaun

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version