Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Luck of the Draw is looking for contestants for Season 2!  (Read 1105 times)

Loogaroo

Luck of the Draw is looking for contestants for Season 2!
« on: August 18, 2018, 08:22:01 PM »
Hey everyone! Some of you may know that I hosted an original game show on Twitch this past spring called Luck of the Draw. I'm happy to announce that the second season of Luck of the Draw will be starting next month, and is now looking for contestants!

Luck of the Draw is an original game show created by yours truly that streams weekly on my Twitch channel. The game pits two contestants against each other to fill out their boards with playing cards, attempting to arrange them so that they go in order from lowest to highest. Whoever wins the game advances to the bonus round for a chance at a grand prize of 25,000 fake dollars! Season 2 will begin in late September, with the date and time of the first episode TBA.

If you're interested in being a contestant for Season 2, the form to fill out is located at the link below. All you'll need is a microphone and a Discord account (since I discovered last season that you don't need to be on anyone's server to chat). We haven't confirmed what day and time the episodes will stream; I'll try to find a time that's most compatible to as many applicants has possible. And if you played in Season 1, you are allowed to apply again; bear in mind that we will prioritize new applicants over repeat players.

The application form can be found at: http://tinyurl.com/lotdapplication

Thanks for your time, and we hope to see you in September!
You're in a room. You're wearing a silly hat.
There are letters on the floor. They spell "NOPE".