Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Love Connection season 2  (Read 1196 times)

whewfan

Love Connection season 2
« on: August 16, 2018, 12:04:59 PM »
I know I am a bit late in the game, but I've been watching, and there are a couple changes for this season...

First, it seems they've added more blue lighting to the set... I like it... better than the overkill of red from season 1.

Second, and more noteworthy, they eliminated the possibility of going on the date with the date the audience chooses, should they choose someone different from the original choice. I'm not sure why they took it out, but honestly it's better. Either you win your date, night out and 10 grand, or you just win your date and the night out.

parliboy

• Which of my enemies told you I was paranoid?
Re: Love Connection season 2
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 03:05:38 PM »
Second, and more noteworthy, they eliminated the possibility of going on the date with the date the audience chooses, should they choose someone different from the original choice.

The real point of that option was so that the original show could get a second appearance out of the same guest if they found that guest interesting enough to re-book.  If there are no repeat appearances on the current version, then it does make sense to not do it... or at least not do it on stage.
"You're never ready, just less unprepared."