Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Let's Make A Deal doing a former contestant special  (Read 6687 times)

BillCullen1

Re: Let's Make A Deal doing a former contestant special
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2018, 11:00:26 AM »
They've been running a spot on Buzzr with Wayne Brady asking for contestants who were on Monty's LMAD to contact them. There's a website posted.

aaron sica

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2018, 11:47:06 AM »
I could see it as the players being given a reproduction or current-day box of (for instance) Rice-a-Roni for use in a potential deal, similar to the 1960s shows.

I'm suddenly hoping that Pop-Tarts were given away at some point on the show and they make a reproduction of the box.

That Don Guy

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2018, 12:31:55 PM »
Or that one contestant from 1976 who turned down one new car after another, thinking one of them was a Zonk (she re-appeared on the 2003 version and met that very same fate)!
Wasn't that the episode they brought Monty back pretty much just to do that one deal?

And how about the woman who won the same car three times on the same episode?  (She won a car, traded it for a Big Deal door, which she won, and which included the car - and then traded the Big Deal for the Super Deal, which she also won, and which included everything in her Big Deal.)

Argo

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2018, 04:53:40 PM »
Were there any contestants on the Canadian (Catalena) version that never received their prizes? I've only heard this happening to Pitfall contestants so I don't know. If that was the case, it would be nice to have some of them on and actually get the prizes this time around.

SuperMatch93

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2018, 04:39:18 AM »
Were there any contestants on the Canadian (Catalena) version that never received their prizes? I've only heard this happening to Pitfall contestants so I don't know. If that was the case, it would be nice to have some of them on and actually get the prizes this time around.

Catalena's LMAD ended around the time Pitfall started, so if I had to guess, they all probably got their prizes.
-William https://dekochunterzz.bandcamp.com/
"30 years from now, people won’t care what we’re doing right now." - Bob Barker on The Price is Right, 1983