Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Match Game 75 on Buzzr  (Read 3359 times)

MikeK

• Martha!
Match Game 75 on Buzzr
« on: June 21, 2018, 11:09:39 AM »
Over the last few days, Match Game 75 has shown episodes from March '75 with Leslie Nielsen.  Has Buzzr shown episodes from the previous week, with Jimmie Walker?  That week coincided with my birth and I'd like to see the episode from the day of my birth.  GSN has skipped this week in the past, which is why I'm asking.  Also, I'm a noob to Buzzr.  Thanks!

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
Re: Match Game 75 on Buzzr
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2018, 11:27:43 AM »
Over the last few days, Match Game 75 has shown episodes from March '75 with Leslie Nielsen.  Has Buzzr shown episodes from the previous week, with Jimmie Walker?  That week coincided with my birth and I'd like to see the episode from the day of my birth.  GSN has skipped this week in the past, which is why I'm asking.  Also, I'm a noob to Buzzr.  Thanks!

Yes, they have.  The episode from your birthdate aired a week ago today (episode 411).

Use this as your guide (I know you're in Cleveland, but it doesn't work if you type "Cleveland" in place of "New_York"), change the dates accordingly, then go into "View Source" mode (right click on the page) to see episode numbers.  Think it's uploaded through 7/10 at this point (you can also go back as far as the day Buzzr signed on).

http://buzzrplay.com/schedule/schedule_by_date/2018/6/14/America/New_York
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

snowpeck

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2018, 03:33:05 PM »

Yes, they have.  The episode from your birthdate aired a week ago today (episode 411).

Use this as your guide (I know you're in Cleveland, but it doesn't work if you type "Cleveland" in place of "New_York"), change the dates accordingly, then go into "View Source" mode (right click on the page) to see episode numbers.  Think it's uploaded through 7/10 at this point (you can also go back as far as the day Buzzr signed on).

http://buzzrplay.com/schedule/schedule_by_date/2018/6/14/America/New_York

The city at the end of the URL is just to determine time zone. There are six possibilities: New_York, Chicago, Denver, Phoenix, Los_Angeles, and Anchorage.
Co-owner, The Daytime TV Schedule Archive
My website: http://www.gregbrobeck.net
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2018, 04:00:31 PM »
Given how Buzzr repeats its shows, it should be shown again by the 4th of July, no? :-)

I'll catch it sooner or later.  Hopefully sooner.

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2018, 04:07:15 PM »
The city at the end of the URL is just to determine time zone. There are six possibilities: New_York, Chicago, Denver, Phoenix, Los_Angeles, and Anchorage.

Thx, Greg.  I kinda figured that was the case.
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)