Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 2023-24 time slots  (Read 20076 times)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Re: 2023-24 time slots
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2023, 02:41:17 PM »
Not sure if serious, or doing a bit about the fact that the episodes feature contestants who have already been on the show combined with material that was previously seen on the show, but they are technically new episodes.

I was serious, actually. So I'm wrong and this is a new Second Chance tournament? I'm delighted to be wrong. I genuinely thought they were filling in time with extra repeats before they went to the recycled material well.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

chrisholland03

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2023, 06:24:04 PM »
Not sure if serious, or doing a bit about the fact that the episodes feature contestants who have already been on the show combined with material that was previously seen on the show, but they are technically new episodes.

I was serious, actually. So I'm wrong and this is a new Second Chance tournament? I'm delighted to be wrong. I genuinely thought they were filling in time with extra repeats before they went to the recycled material well.

Yep - they're doing a second 3 week Second Chance tournament in October with winners from Seasons 37-39 who did not meet the qualifications for their season's regular ToC, using previously used material.

Same format as the first 3 week Second Chance tournament, but with a $5k minimum prize for each participant.  There was pretty good gameplay!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2023, 06:43:56 PM by chrisholland03 »

Allstar87

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2023, 07:23:13 PM »
TPIR -- 11 a.m. on WKMG (CBS)
LMAD -- 3 p.m. on WKMG

That ended up changing; LMAD swapped from 3PM to 10AM on September 11. The change was very abrupt, my cable box still showed LMAD at 3 until a couple days before.