Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Buzzr survey  (Read 4022 times)

snowpeck

Buzzr survey
« on: May 24, 2018, 10:18:23 PM »
Buzzr is asking its viewers to take a survey: http://sgiz.mobi/s3/BUZZR

Some of the questions have to do with their programming being stale/too repetitive and acquisition of new programming.
Co-owner, The Daytime TV Schedule Archive
My website: http://www.gregbrobeck.net
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)

Brian44

Re: Buzzr survey
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2018, 05:53:31 AM »
Sheesh, that <BLANK>-ing survey took longer to complete than a MG marathon.  :-\

BillCullen1

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2018, 09:13:46 AM »
You're not kidding, and almost half of the survey is about personal info. When asked about shows I would like to see, I typed in Bob Barker's TPIR, which turned out to be on their list of possible shows. Interesting that Name That Tune was also on the list. I figured that song clearance issues will kill that from ever airing.

MSTieScott

• Executive Producer
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2018, 01:48:06 PM »
I feel like they tricked me into contradicting myself at one point:

"Do I want to see new shows on Buzzr? Not really -- considering what they have the rights to, the network has a good variety of programming as it is. I don't want them to try scheduling Monster Garage or Temptation again." (clicks "No")

(the next question appears, asking whether I'd like it if Buzzr added numerous classic and nostalgic titles that they currently don't have the rights to)

(checks "Yes" on five of the titles)

BrandonFG

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2018, 02:21:56 PM »
They lost me after all the questions asking you to select Yes or No about the various adjectives.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

cmjb13

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2018, 02:51:24 PM »
I typed in Bob Barker's TPIR, which turned out to be on their list of possible shows. Interesting that Name That Tune was also on the list. I figured that song clearance issues will kill that from ever airing.
I found it more interesting that they had Joker's Wild and Legends of the Hidden Temple

A quick google search reveals that Wild and Crazy kids was owned by Reeves Entertainment group and sold to Thames which was acquired by Fremantle, which is why it was on the list.

I have no idea what, if anything of Price, they will air, but it was interesting to see them specifically list Bob Barker as host. I can easily see them airing shows from the late 90's just to avoid the model & fur issues.

Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

tvmitch

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2018, 08:55:19 PM »
They lost me after all the questions asking you to select Yes or No about the various adjectives.
Yes, this. They should have split this questionnaire into three different projects. It is far too much to finish. I don't mind surveys but it was overwhelming to me at this exact same question.
You should follow me on Twitter