Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Remembering the old GSN  (Read 19673 times)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Remembering the old GSN
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2004, 04:55:16 PM »
[quote name=\'Sport6449\' date=\'Feb 13 2004, 02:26 PM\'] I don't want to be linked with this place. [/quote]
 I imagine that can be taken care of with little effort.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

zachhoran

Remembering the old GSN
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2004, 07:22:38 PM »
[quote name=\'PeterMarshallFan\' date=\'Feb 13 2004, 04:42 PM\'] Chuck,

You need some *$&%ing Prozac. Seriously. Sometimes I wonder if you're not a carefully crafted alias by Harvey or Grant, by the way you manage to come on here and all you do is egg the moderators on. You've made all of three posts here, two flaming Matt Kaiser for asking for assistance with his TJW production and this one.

Zach did not disrespect you. He did not flame you. He simply continued a running joke. On the other hand, all you did in that post was flame. Flame flame flame flame big ol' fiery flames.

If there's any morons on this board, I'm probably replying to one of them right now. Matt, Chris, please ban this guy so we can get on with our normal conversation. This is the big boy sandbox, and Chuck just wet his Pull-Ups. [/quote]
 I would not call Chuck G. a moron. No, he is not an alias of GB or HD. He and I have disagreed on some things for the last couple of years(as have Chris Lemon and I, Dave Z. and I, etc.). If CHuck chooses not to be in here, that is his choice. I won't mention Chuck G.'s name anymore if he doesn't want me to.

Sport6449

Remembering the old GSN
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2004, 08:00:07 PM »
I don't need Prozac, I just need to quietly be left alone. I've moved on with my life. I found my peace and happiness and don't need to be dragged back into a mud puddle of garbage.

As to how I found my name being used, I know it wasn't asked but I'll answer anyway: I have a ton of friends who still lurk/occasionally post here. Good people who I've come to care about in the past three years. When my name pops up, ok maybe it only has once or twice, I'll hear about it.

Zach: Thank you for pointing out I'm not those two individuals, but I think any drooling moron could have figured it out. Once again, you commit nothing to the conversation.

The sarcasm detector is a joke Mike K. and I took to new heights. If you're gonna use it Zach, use it properly like Don did. Don't kill it. That's the one contribution I was a part of that I don't mind seeing continue.

Chris: I'm sorry to see any potential you have being wasted here on idiots. You're above this crap. But instead, I pity you for staying behind while some of us move on to better things.

Yes I've made three posts here and while my record at the old ATGS may not be the greatest, I contributed far more in reasonable discussion than half the people here.

If there is every something worth talking about here, I'll consider it. Otherwise: Get Bent.

Chuck
"Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love."---Woody Allen
« Last Edit: February 13, 2004, 08:01:02 PM by Sport6449 »

PeterMarshallFan

Remembering the old GSN
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2004, 08:19:04 PM »
don't need Prozac, I just need to quietly be left alone

If you didn't lose your temper over something as trivial as what Zach posted, you'd be left alone.

Chris: I'm sorry to see any potential you have being wasted here on idiots

You want idiots? Go the hell back to ATGS and leave us alone. What Chris does here is not your problem.

Or better yet, go post at the GSN boards. They'll love you over there.

I have a ton of friends who still lurk/occasionally post here. Good people who I've come to care about in the past three years

Other than your right hand? You've outdone yourself.

If there is every something worth talking about here, I'll consider it

(I assume that should say "ever," not "every.")

Hmmm...I've found plenty of worthwhile discussion here for a long time. Certainly better than hearing about Regis Philbin crapping his slacks at ATGS or the eternal warzone that is the GSN board.

Let me pose an open question to you, Chuck. Do you enjoy fighting with others? I'm getting the impression you'd rather have this board be ATGS where there's a moron a minute to flame.

Again, I beg of the intellegent men who run this board: shut this guy down. Please.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2004, 08:21:24 PM by PeterMarshallFan »

Sport6449

Remembering the old GSN
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2004, 08:33:06 PM »
I didn't lose my temper. Your interpretation of things is sadly mistaken. You haven't seen me lose my temper in ages and I'm not about to give you the satisfaction.

Shut me down? There's a laundry list of people who should be gone before me. I'd list them all here but there is no time.

I don't need to argue with people to justify anything. I don't miss ATGS, but at least there when idiots were gone, they were gone. And if they came back, they were promptly run out again.

The morons who returned after the creation of this forum came back because they knew the moderators would protect their fragile egos. Tammy Warner left ATGS because she's a crybaby. She came back when she found out basically no one could slam Steve Beverly as hard as we wanted to anymore.

I left because I moved on with life. Better job, better pay, better life. I've never been happier.

I'd come back in earnest in a minute if I thought any contribution was worth anything. You lose IQ points posting to this board and will continue to do so until the moderators grow spinal columns.

People like you, whoserman and Tammy Warner are three reasons I have the sudden urge to watch and enjoy CS2K1. I gotta leave before I start having the urge to write a dream schedule.

Chuck
"On the Shermometer, this rates absolute zero."
« Last Edit: February 13, 2004, 08:34:37 PM by Sport6449 »

PeterMarshallFan

Remembering the old GSN
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2004, 08:48:11 PM »
I didn't lose my temper. Your interpretation of things is sadly mistaken. You haven't seen me lose my temper in ages and I'm not about to give you the satisfaction.

Fine. At least you stopped putting an expletive in every other word like you used to; I'll give you credit for that.

Shut me down? There's a laundry list of people who should be gone before me. I'd list them all here but there is no time.

Let's hear it; I have the time. I can probably give you a legit reason NOT to shut down almost every person you have on the "list."

I don't need to argue with people to justify anything. I don't miss ATGS, but at least there when idiots were gone, they were gone. And if they came back, they were promptly run out again.

....which is exactly the same as it is here. When idiots like that Dick Tater guy who trolled here a few months back get in, they're eliminated the same day.

The morons who returned after the creation of this forum came back because they knew the moderators would protect their fragile egos. Tammy Warner left ATGS because she's a crybaby. She came back when she found out basically no one could slam Steve Beverly as hard as we wanted to anymore.

I see an "s" on the end of the word "moron," thus implying there is more than one who this paragraph applies to. Yet I only see one example [and a very poor one at that] Maybe some people left ATGS but came back here because there would be no more trolls?

You lose IQ points posting to this board and will continue to do so until the moderators grow spinal columns.

I've learned more fascinating game show information here than I could have anywhere else.

The moderators have spinal columns, but they're being generous with you. But I can almost guarantee you'll be out on the street after this flap.

People like you, whoserman and Tammy Warner are three reasons I have the sudden urge to watch and enjoy CS2K1.

People like you make me want to listen to an mp3 of "YOUUUU WINNNN" over and over.

Chuck, before you start calling people "idiots," keep this in mind: "let he who is without sin cast the first stone," and go buy some more Pull-Ups. Your mess is starting to stink.

Sport6449

Remembering the old GSN
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2004, 08:52:26 PM »
Produce any evidence of your "appearence" on MG/HS hour yet?

Until you do, nothing you say holds any water with me.

Liar.

Chuck

Casey Buck

Remembering the old GSN
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2004, 08:52:33 PM »
Killfile, anyone?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2004, 08:53:52 PM by Casey Buck »

gameshowguy2000

Remembering the old GSN
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2004, 10:00:02 PM »
And in addition to that, let me add the following, spoken through the words of Isaiah 5:20, and maybe this'll be a lesson to Chuck:

"WOE to those who call evil good, and good evil; who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"

Maybe if Chuck thought about this quote before posting here, we wouldn't be fighting now, would we?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2004, 10:02:16 PM by gameshowguy2000 »

urbanpreppie05

Remembering the old GSN
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2004, 10:14:35 PM »
I don't need Prozac, I just need to quietly be left alone. I've moved on with my life. I found my peace and happiness and don't need to be dragged back into a mud puddle of garbage.

So you're here why?......

I left because I moved on with life. Better job, better pay, better life. I've never been happier.

Once again.....why?

People like you, whoserman and Tammy Warner are three reasons I have the sudden urge to watch and enjoy CS2K1. I gotta leave before I start having the urge to write a dream schedule.

You're doing the very same thing that you're accusing people of doing. You are a very sad, lonely and bitter man to come here and make everyone feel as bad as you do. If you hate it so much, then stay away. We were fine before you, we'll be fine after you.
insert signature here

Sport6449

Remembering the old GSN
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2004, 10:47:41 PM »
My name came up.

If you are all smart, you won't mention me.

Remember that lesson. I stay away unless I'm invoked in conversation. In any way.

And I'm not saying anyone is evil, just stupid, so that bible verse/philosophical stuff means nothing to me.

No, I'm accusing a lot of you of being stupid. Hell most of you are stupid. You were on ATGS and you are now. You're just protected by moderators who won't do anything about it.

I'll take my shots as I see fit. The people I call out are dumb. See: Matt Kaiser. I still can't believe he freely wore that Match Game Addict pin around Cleveland. That's like walking around with a sandwich board saying "Please hit me, I'm a loser who works at a 7-11."

Chuck

Casey Buck

Remembering the old GSN
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2004, 12:43:37 AM »
If you are all smart, you won't mention me.

Chuck Gibson. :)

No, I'm accusing a lot of you of being stupid. Hell most of you are stupid. You were on ATGS and you are now. You're just protected by moderators who won't do anything about it.

That's the whole point of this board, to be a better alternative (and replacement) to ATGS. This forum is meant to be welcoming and open to all people (except trolls and troublemakers, of course)

I'll take my shots as I see fit. The people I call out are dumb.

Wow, just...wow.

Just remember this:

ALL MEMBERS ARE EXPECTED TO CONDUCT THEMSELVES IN A CIVILIZED AND ADULT-LIKE FASHION IN THIS FORUM AND IN ALL DEALINGS WITH OTHER BOARD MEMBERS, BOTH PUBLICLY AND PRIVATELY.

(from the Eligibility Requirements)

Lock 'er up, Matt or Chris.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2004, 12:48:04 AM by Casey Buck »

Brandon Brooks

Remembering the old GSN
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2004, 12:54:24 AM »
[quote name=\'Sport6449\' date=\'Feb 13 2004, 04:26 PM\'] There are so many morons on this board who can post at will because of uncaring moderators. And the allowence of old morons to return (See: Tammy Warner) really irks me.
 [/quote]
 Just because you got beef with someone doesn't mean you should come ever so often, bash someone, then leave.  Why read the board in the first place?

Brandon Brooks

chris319

• Co-Executive Producer
Remembering the old GSN
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2004, 08:15:08 AM »
Chuck's brand of psychodrama we don't need here. Chuck-B-Gone.

zachhoran

Remembering the old GSN
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2004, 08:17:30 AM »
[quote name=\'chris319\' date=\'Feb 14 2004, 08:15 AM\'] Chuck's brand of psychodrama we don't need here. Chuck-B-Gone. [/quote]
 Remember that people still have issues with ZHIFOS and some members here. But I do agree with the master that such drama doesn't belong here.