Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: ABC Fun N' Games returns June 10  (Read 6946 times)

DoorNumberFour

• ChristianCarrion.com
Re: ABC Fun N' Games returns June 10
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2018, 01:15:09 PM »
Anyone going to the Friday 6/1 Match Game taping? Asking for a friend. A handsome friend.
Podcaster, National Archives of Game Show History
"Tell Us About Yourself: Conversations with Game Show Contestants" available on all streaming services
christian@christiancarrion.com

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2018, 09:56:35 PM »
Anyone going to the Friday 6/1 Match Game taping? Asking for a friend. A handsome friend.

That's very kind of you, but I can ask on my own, thanks. :D
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

BillCullen1

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2018, 05:38:49 PM »
I was at the 9 am taping today (6/6) of MG. I did not have to sign any waivers, but I won't spoil anything other than the celebs, who were:

Chris Parnell, Whitney Cummings, Kevin Smith, Jane Krakowski, Ron Funches, and . . . . Caitlyn Jenner.

She's tall, even taller than Alec Baldwin, in high heels anyway. Alec brought out two of his kids during a break, including the new three-week old.

Fun games and all, but beware. If you go, use the bathroom before going up to the studio, because once in the studio, the bathrooms are off limits till you leave the building.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 08:13:30 PM by BillCullen1 »

BillCullen1

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2018, 08:44:36 PM »
The morning taping for Friday, June 8

Celebs are Jason Alexander, Niecy Nash, Michael Che, Constance Zimmer, Judah Friedlander, Erika Christenson.

Several recreation of rounds because while bantering with the celebs, Alec blurted out possible answers. The control room said. "We had a technical glitch, we forgot to press record." Got a laugh.

One new thing they have is a "monitor match" where a picture is shown while Alec is reading a question. It's not on every show.

This was the last day of taping. A total of 18 eps were produced.