Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New Twitch game show "Luck of the Draw" is looking for contestants!  (Read 2150 times)

Loogaroo

Hey everyone. After a year of streaming video games on my Twitch channel (twitch.tv/loogaroo1), I'm excited to announce that my original game show "LUCK OF THE DRAW" will debut on Twitch on Tuesday, February 13th!

Luck of the Draw is a game where two contestants try to earn money by placing cards on their board so that they go in order from lowest to highest. The more cards you place, the higher the value of the cards, but if a card doesn't fit you could lose it all! Meanwhile, contestants are challenged with questions that test their general knowledge.

If you're interested in being a contestant on Luck of the Draw, you can find the contestant application form here:

tinyurl.com/lotdapplication

We're still exploring the means to conduct the game, but chances are it will be conducted via voice chat on a platform like Discord or Skype, so please be aware of that if you're signing up. Sadly, we don't have prizes for the winners at the moment, but who knows - if this gets a following that may change!

Thanks for reading, and we hope to see you in the audience (or in the contestant pool) on February 13th!
You're in a room. You're wearing a silly hat.
There are letters on the floor. They spell "NOPE".

Loogaroo

Re: New Twitch game show "Luck of the Draw" is looking for contestants!
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 12:29:05 PM »
Hey everybody! Just a quick note that the first episode of Luck of the Draw will be streaming live tomorrow!

Join us on my Twitch channel Tuesday, February 13, 9PM EST for the first episode of the Ineligible Productions' first-ever original production! Plus, in honor of the first episode, contestants will be helping to raise money for Children's Miracle Network hospitals via Extra Life as they play!

As a reminder: Luck of the Draw will be streaming live on Twitch every Tuesday night at 9:00 PM EST, 6:00 PM Pacific, and the episodes will be archived for future viewing. Please come by and watch us if you have the chance; this is an original idea I've been knocking around for over two decades, and am really excited to finally get to show it off.

Loog's Twitch channel: twitch.tv/loogaroo1

See you guys tomorrow night!
You're in a room. You're wearing a silly hat.
There are letters on the floor. They spell "NOPE".