Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Millionaire with Chris Harrison Joining GSN  (Read 3402 times)

chad1m

Millionaire with Chris Harrison Joining GSN
« on: December 04, 2017, 10:09:54 PM »
From a press release:

GSN, the leader in game shows and competitive entertainment, announced today that it has licensed seasons 14 and 15 of iconic game show "WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE," with the show to air Monday through Friday at 3:00pm and 3:30pm ET beginning Monday, December 18. In addition, on Sunday, December 24, fans can catch a stacked marathon airing from 9:00am to 2:00pm ET.

Millionaire has previously aired on GSN, with primetime Regis Philbin episodes and the first couple of years of Meredith Vieira's run.

jage

Re: Millionaire with Chris Harrison Joining GSN
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 11:11:52 PM »
Why not. Seems like a decent move.

Winkfan

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 04:52:02 PM »
I noticed something else. This will mark the return of WWTBaM in I think three years. Also, Chris will be seen on GSN for the first time since Mall Masters in 2001.

Cordially,
Tammy
"I've never stopped. I've never changed. I never did anything else."
- The Real Don Steele (1936-1997)

Chelsea Thrasher

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 09:10:24 PM »
GSN's put out their schedule for that week, and not only is Millionaire going in to the 3pm hour, but overnight has been cleared out from 1a-4a, and is as follows (at least for the week of 12/18)

1am: Match Game x2 (different episodes from the two runs earlier in the day)
2am: Card Sharks (Eubanks) (no episode data)
3am: What's My Line
3:30a: I've Got a Secret.

The latter two have appeared for the last two weeks of December every year since 2009, so presumably it's a temporary move and not sure what GSN's plans for the 3a hour are for January - and whether the Match Game and Card Sharks hours are equally temporary or permanent is a question mark as well.