Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Most recent show with no existing video?  (Read 9861 times)

Loogaroo

Re: Most recent show with no existing video?
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2017, 06:11:32 PM »
Is there any footage of the 1988 Hanna-Barbera foray into game shows, Skedaddle? That's the latest one I can think of that I haven't seen hide nor hair of since.
You're in a room. You're wearing a silly hat.
There are letters on the floor. They spell "NOPE".

SuperMatch93

« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2020, 06:58:49 AM »
Apologies for necroing this thread, but does anyone know if video exists of The New Celebrity Bowling from 1987? I was watching the original on Prime Video the other day and I realized I've never seen any trace of the revival online.
-William

"Game shows aren't about cruelty. They're about greed and wonderful prizes like poorly built catamarans." - Homer Simpson

snowpeck

« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2020, 02:06:17 PM »
Apologies for necroing this thread, but does anyone know if video exists of The New Celebrity Bowling from 1987? I was watching the original on Prime Video the other day and I realized I've never seen any trace of the revival online.
I've seen at least one reference book refer to that version as not having aired. Not sure of the veracity of that claim.
Co-owner, The Daytime TV Schedule Archive
My website: http://www.gregbrobeck.net
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)

JasonA1

« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2020, 04:00:28 PM »
Is there any footage of the 1988 Hanna-Barbera foray into game shows, Skedaddle? That's the latest one I can think of that I haven't seen hide nor hair of since.

Most of one episode is on the trading circuit.

-Jason
JA1 Presents - movie reviews, TV reviews, top 5 lists and more
--or-- you can go the Twitter route