Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Random Eubanks CS question  (Read 2094 times)

Bobby B.

Random Eubanks CS question
« on: September 13, 2017, 12:36:09 PM »
I've been watching the Eubanks Card Sharks on Buzzr since it started airing on there again and it has brought back a random memory that I have from watching it on GSN a while back.  I seem to recall several instances where a contestant (or Eubanks himself) referred to "the book."  From what I remember, this was apparently a little book of some kind that the champion would hold until defeated.  After a champion was defeated, the book would go to the new champion.  It's very possible I'm remembering at least one of the details of this incorrectly (if not the whole thing).  Does anyone else here remember this?

BillCullen1

Re: Random Eubanks CS question
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 03:28:54 PM »
Yes. This was towards the end of the show's run, like the last six months or so.

dazztardly

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 04:57:23 PM »
Several months ago before CS went off the air, a champion on the show brought a little book of bible verses. This book was passed on from old champion to new champion as a good luck charm.

-Dan

daveromanjr

Bobby B.

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2017, 07:35:00 PM »
Several months ago before CS went off the air, a champion on the show brought a little book of bible verses. This book was passed on from old champion to new champion as a good luck charm.

-Dan

Thanks!  I had thought it had something to do with Bible verses, but couldn't remember for sure.  Back when I first remember watching those episodes, I never caught the fact that it was a contestant who started the tradition.