Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Buzzr fall schedule  (Read 15036 times)

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
Re: Buzzr fall schedule
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2017, 11:10:28 PM »
Did Buzzr get a new batch of Beat the Clock and Now you See it Episodes?
Was this so important to you that you needed to ask in two different threads?
Is Julius on moderation? Is it possible he made a post and didn't see it, so he made another hoping it would "work" this time?

You do realize who you're talking about, right?
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

BrandonFG

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2017, 11:38:18 PM »
Did Buzzr get a new batch of Beat the Clock and Now you See it Episodes?
Was this so important to you that you needed to ask in two different threads?
Is Julius on moderation? Is it possible he made a post and didn't see it, so he made another hoping it would "work" this time?
Not a mod, but as far as I know, nobody is moderated. The board is just not open to new members.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

BillCullen1

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2017, 11:48:16 AM »
Something unusual on Tattletales that aired on Friday, 10/27. Emcees Cullen, Ludden  and Woolery were on with their wives. This is the version where they have to "buzz in" to tell a story. JoAnn Pflug buzzed in and attempted to tell a story - then the buzzer sounded. Apparently she took too long. I didn't know there was a time limit. I figured once you buzzed in, you had it. Bert went on to another question.

Allstar87

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2017, 11:17:07 PM »
Well, this didn't take long. Combs reclaims the 6PM block starting on November 13. Anderson is completely ousted.

TimK2003

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2017, 12:45:59 AM »
I saw a few episodes of Louie Feud this week while on vacation in Texas.  As someone else pointed out, watching these again post-Karn and post-O'Hurley eras and now during the current phallic era, his shows were quite refreshing to watch.  I assume Buzzr is airing his earliest episodes when he probably was the most jovial and seemed like he wanted to be there.

WhammyPower

« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2017, 01:19:00 PM »
Anderson Feud had been on for a few weeks in the noon slot, but Combs Feud returned there today.

snowpeck

« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2017, 01:30:08 AM »
I mentioned in the Supermarket Sweep thread it airs at 8:30P and 11:30P starting January 15th with episode #1131.

Also starting that week, they're adding more black and white shows to the lineup, but only on Tuesday and Thursday (repeating on the weekend.) The B&W blocks on those days will now be Password, The Name's The Same and Beat the Clock.  Password starts with the first B&W nighttime show, The Name's the Same with the 8/6/52 episode, and Beat the Clock with what's listed as the fourth show of 1952. They're all in 40 minute slots, which I guess means they'll include original commercials like the other B&W shows do.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 01:58:10 AM by snowpeck »
Co-owner, The Daytime TV Schedule Archive
My website: http://www.gregbrobeck.net
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2017, 03:20:38 AM »
Always good to catch The Name's the Same. Underrated panel show.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

WarioBarker

• Mind Wanderer
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2017, 03:51:39 AM »
The Name's the Same with the 8/6/52 episode, and Beat the Clock with what's listed as the fourth show of 1952.
Given what GSN's aired and the fact the 8/6/52 Name's the Same is listed as "52_0001", Buzzr's probably starting Beat the Clock at 8/23/52, skipping the three episodes sub-hosted by John Reed King (8/2-16/52).
The Game Show Forum: beating the **** out of the competition since 2003.

I'm just a mind wanderer, walking in eternity...

Jimmy Owen

« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2017, 05:36:54 AM »
No John Reed King?  I don't think I've ever seen one of his shows

Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

TPIR75

« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2017, 07:22:53 AM »
I also see Match Game 74 appearing in the 5pm hour, and the return of Anderson Feud at 6pm & Rafferty CS at 10pm that week.

Winkfan

« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2017, 04:18:57 PM »
No John Reed King?  I don't think I've ever seen one of his shows

You won't miss much.....

Cordially,
Tammy
"I've never stopped. I've never changed. I never did anything else."
- The Real Don Steele (1936-1997)

TraderRob

« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2017, 01:58:22 AM »
Are the WML episodes new-to-Buzzr? Honestly I've not paid that close attention, but I don't seem to recall them getting into this late in 1956 in the past.

I mentioned in the Supermarket Sweep thread it airs at 8:30P and 11:30P starting January 15th with episode #1131.

Also starting that week, they're adding more black and white shows to the lineup, but only on Tuesday and Thursday (repeating on the weekend.) The B&W blocks on those days will now be Password, The Name's The Same and Beat the Clock.  Password starts with the first B&W nighttime show, The Name's the Same with the 8/6/52 episode, and Beat the Clock with what's listed as the fourth show of 1952. They're all in 40 minute slots, which I guess means they'll include original commercials like the other B&W shows do.

golden-road

« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2017, 07:07:11 AM »
As per a Buzzr email, Celebrity Name Game, Temptation and Karn Feud will premiere 2/9 from 8-11PM.