Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Another Buzzr "Lost and Found" stunt  (Read 17529 times)

SwohS Emag

Re: Another Buzzr "Lost and Found" stunt
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2017, 12:25:11 PM »
Last night's promo for tonight's airing of Star Words shows "Annette" as a contestant.  I don't believe Annette features in the pilot (available on youtube) that was aired two years back.  This makes me wonder, also, whether the Body Talk pilot will be the same one tonight.

JasonA1

• Executive Producer
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2017, 03:00:28 PM »
The Buzzr Facebook page posted a teaser video with the first 3-minutes of last year's Body Talk pilot, but I'm holding out hope they still play a different one tonight.

-Jason
Game Show Forum Muckety-Muck

JasonA1

• Executive Producer
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2017, 06:55:23 PM »
To follow up - last night's Body Talk & Star Words were the same pilots aired in the last Lost & Found.

-Jason
Game Show Forum Muckety-Muck

ivoryman1986

« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2017, 01:59:30 AM »
Also, another difference between the pilot and the series is in the pilot, the loser got to keep the money they won but in the series, only the winner keeps the score money the player won, likewise with PYL and Jeopardy! since the 2nd pilot.

Nick

« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2017, 07:49:51 PM »
I'm curous... They did end up airing two pilots for Trivia Trap, correct?  If so, which of the two was the one already on the trading circut, and were there any differences between the two?
It was a golden age of daytime network television... Game Shows... Hosted by people who actually knew that the game was the star... And I wish it was still that way - both that game shows were on all morning and that they were hosted by actual game show hosts. - Bob Purse, Inches Per Second

snowpeck

« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2017, 07:54:12 PM »
I'm curous... They did end up airing two pilots for Trivia Trap, correct?  If so, which of the two was the one already on the trading circut, and were there any differences between the two?
They did not. They aired the first and second episodes of the series.
Co-owner, The Daytime TV Schedule Archive
My website: http://www.gregbrobeck.net
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)