Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: "It's Your Bet" music heard in local St. Louis TV ad this week  (Read 296 times)

DjohnsonCB

I was in the St. Louis area Thursday night and during the 10 PM news on KMOV-4, there was a commercial for McCarthy Pest Control which showed an animated ant crawling and a woman's voice saying "We have ants!".  Over that, I distinctly heard the opening theme from "It's Your Bet" playing.  I contacted the company to find out the name of that music, but they said it was KMOV who put the ad together, so I e-mailed them.  Haven't heard from them yet; I really want to know if this music is available on CD or record.  It has to be, as there have been excerpts from it also played during the spin-the-wheel segment of Live! With Regis & Kelly as it was called then.
"Disconnect her buzzer...disconnect EVERYONE'S buzzer!"

--Alex Trebel

BrandonFG

Re: "It's Your Bet" music heard in local St. Louis TV ad this week
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 12:58:52 AM »
I'm guessing it's stock music. Doubt anyone at the station would have a more concrete answer for you.
Now celebrating his 15th season here on the GSF!
MATCH GAME CONTESTANT: Tequila opens up your pores...  
ICE-T: It opens up more than that!

PYLdude

• Wardrobe furnished by Botany 500
Re: "It's Your Bet" music heard in local St. Louis TV ad this week
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 04:59:05 AM »
I'm guessing it's stock music. Doubt anyone at the station would have a more concrete answer for you.

I'd agree; if it's just popping up at random it's likely that.

Found the Numberwang theme used the same way, in an AT&T commercial preceding the introduction of the sketch.
In a way I'm like a Sour Patch Kid. Sour, then sweet. So worry not, fair comrades. :)

"I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, August 2012