Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: eBay finds: more Ron Greenberg stuff  (Read 7730 times)

tvwxman

Re: eBay finds: more Ron Greenberg stuff
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2017, 08:22:08 AM »

Turns out the credit crawl ended up being $107.50 cool.  It arrived today and I'm thrilled with it.  Pictures to come on FB.
Fantastic purchase  - very jealous! Nice add to your collection!
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2017, 04:11:09 PM »
Adding my two cents to the thread...

First, Matt showed me some images of what he did with the credit crawl.  Long story short, Matt has a cool office at work.

Second, the seller had an auction for a replica credit crawl of The 3 W's pilot, given to Ronnie.  Apparently, this auction slipped under the radar.  I ended up snagging it while in Vegas last weekend, with the item arriving yesterday morning.  It's a nice addition to my new basement.  I posted a picture of this and another eBay purchase from last week at https://gameshowphotos.blogspot.com/  Oh yeah, I set up a new site where I hope to post my entire collection of slides and images, as well as other goodies.

I don't know if more cool stuff from Ronnie's archives like credit crawls and the like will pop up on eBay.  However if you are a high bidder on one of his items, you will not be disappointed with the quality of the item(s) and the turnaround time.

tvwxman

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2017, 08:53:13 PM »
Second, the seller had an auction for a replica credit crawl of The 3 W's pilot, given to Ronnie.  Apparently, this auction slipped under the radar.  I ended up snagging it while in Vegas last weekend, with the item arriving yesterday morning.  It's a nice addition to my new basement.  I posted a picture of this and another eBay purchase from last week at https://gameshowphotos.blogspot.com/  Oh yeah, I set up a new site where I hope to post my entire collection of slides and images, as well as other goodies.

Congrats! I was watching that auction closely and forgot to bid at the end - delighted it ended up in your hands!!!!
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"