Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Game Show Talk & Fun podcast TONIGHT - The future of GSN  (Read 3644 times)

Sonic Whammy

Game Show Talk & Fun podcast TONIGHT - The future of GSN
« on: May 05, 2017, 09:19:39 AM »
Hey gang, hope everyone has been doing all right here, I don't get to come around this way much these days.

Tonight at 8PM Eastern, I'm doing another edition of the Game Show Talk & Fun podcast on YouTube (yep, it's been back since last summer, though it's on a monthly basis now), and for tonight's show, we will be talking about a timely topic, the future of GSN. With David Goldhill stepping down as CEO, we want to investigate the net's past successes and failures and what we think should be their best course of action going forward when their new head cheese comes in.

The show is 90 minutes, led off by a half hour of our "Smash or Trash" segment getting our thoughts on the current events in the game show world (and this week as been busy!), then into our main topic for the remaining hour.

I'll be posting a link here later tonight for anyone who would like to join us on the air live, but if you just want to watch, either live or later, and offer comments on the side, .

I hope to see some of you tonight. Let's have some good conversation.
Brian Sapinski

Just Brian Sapinski... for now

Sonic Whammy

Re: Game Show Talk & Fun podcast TONIGHT - The future of GSN
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2017, 07:20:15 PM »
To anyone that wants to join the conversation on air, here's the Google Hangouts link, I'm there as of right now.

https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/ytl/Qjw08MAbjkuGE0vxJ84LgZKrE-h-3m3a_IaBl0ff6sw=?eid=115219479042916623318&hl=en_US&authuser=0

If the link's not working, shoot me an email at lostsilverproductions@gmail.com and I'll invite you through the email you send from.

(Chris, I saw you jump in for half a second. What happened?)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 07:47:25 PM by Sonic Whammy »
Brian Sapinski

Just Brian Sapinski... for now