Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Wait time on Price is Right tickets?  (Read 2133 times)

Kevin Prather

Wait time on Price is Right tickets?
« on: April 29, 2017, 01:26:11 AM »
Question for those who have done it.

A few friends and I started idly discussing the idea of taking a road trip to go see The Price is Right. I went to the website, and it says to join the wait list, which I did. How long does it usually take these days before you score tickets? And if I want to get, say, ten tickets, do my ten friends need to be on the wait list as well?

Thanks!

vtown7

Re: Wait time on Price is Right tickets?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2017, 05:56:41 AM »
When I went in 2015, the process was as such:

1. Keep checking the OCA website to see when tickets were available for the date(s) that I wanted. Those dates became available roughly two months out.

2. When these became available, book right away and get the Priority Tickets. IIRC you could only book four tickets for a Price taping, but I don't see why you couldn't just have a few of your friends also getting tickets do you could get over ten tickets.

If you have specific questions, call OCA directly. They were extremely helpful when I've called.

Hope this helps!
Ryan.

Flerbert419

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2017, 07:32:26 AM »
Recent taping reports have also indicated the use of paid audience members, so I would not be overly concerned that it's such a hot ticket you're going to have a bunch of trouble.

Unrealtor

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2017, 10:01:38 PM »
When I was there for the second day of taping for season 44, they said that anyone with a standby ticket for the early taping was guaranteed to get a priority ticket for the afternoon taping (or another taping of their choice) if they ran out of space. Unless things have significantly changed since then, I doubt that you're likely to run into too much trouble.
"It's for £50,000. If you want to, you may remove your trousers."