Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Emogenius on GSN in June  (Read 7771 times)

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
Re: Emogenius on GSN in June
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2017, 09:51:07 PM »
I love the game and some of the trappings (especially the clock-icon for time's up). The Hit Send round and end game are fantastic chances to yell at your fellow humans with impunity.

I really miss permanent on-stage score displays and hosts who would dress up a bit. (That means you too, Frank Nicotero from the mid-2000s.)

On balance I love the game more than I dislike the niggles, and will set the Tivo for it.
Travis L. Eberle

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2017, 09:53:03 PM »
The Hit Send round and end game are fantastic chances to yell at your fellow humans with impunity.

Wait, people need an excuse for that?
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

jjman920

• Mhoops.
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2017, 10:13:45 PM »
The Hit Send round and end game are fantastic chances to yell at your fellow humans with impunity.
This. This. All of this. I wrangled a group of friends into watching the premiere with me and damn if we weren't yelling at them to pick the obvious emoji to describe a ski.

Love the play along factor. I hope, like Idiotest, they can continue to come up with fun texts.
Me: Of all of the game shows you've hosted besides Jeopardy!, like High Rollers or Classic Concentration, which is your favorite?
Alex Trebek: I'd have to say To Tell The Truth, because it was the first time in my career that I got to sit down while I was hosting.