Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: $100,000 Pyramid Season 2 Guest List  (Read 21566 times)

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
Re: $100,000 Pyramid Season 2 Guest List
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2017, 08:48:19 PM »
That said I'll be interested to see what Dave Foley's line will be.

/and that's why reading is fundamental. D'oh!
Travis L. Eberle

Matt Ottinger

« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2017, 09:55:27 PM »
The Hollywood Reporter just announced that ABC canceled Dr. Ken. Wonder how much confusion that causes viewers during the Ken Jeong/Dave Foley episode?

If they had a programmer with a sense of humor, he'd schedule that episode to fill a hole left by the cancelled sitcom.  Just plug it in where the sitcom used to air, mess with folks' minds a bit.
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

jjman920

• Mhoops.
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2017, 06:24:49 PM »
The Hollywood Reporter just announced that ABC canceled Dr. Ken. Wonder how much confusion that causes viewers during the Ken Jeong/Dave Foley episode?
After seeing The Gong Show promo last night, I also wonder how the same will apply when Ken appears on that program too.

"Well, Ken, your show has now been gonged, so be prepared to take it out on these lovely contestants!"
Me: Of all of the game shows you've hosted besides Jeopardy!, like High Rollers or Classic Concentration, which is your favorite?
Alex Trebek: I'd have to say To Tell The Truth, because it was the first time in my career that I got to sit down while I was hosting.

BrandonFG

« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2017, 11:36:17 PM »
No spoilers, but tonight's Pyramid started with a nice throwback to the Clark era: the intro opens with a past Winner's Circle victory. Carry on.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

Jay Temple

« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2017, 09:15:59 AM »
I was looking to say that. We haven't seen a clip on a new show since July, 1988. We haven't seen a new clip since 1987. I don't have my resources with me, but I believe there was a new one in the last two months of the run before it was cancelled the first time.
Protecting idiots from themselves just leads to more idiots.