Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New Channel on Roku (etal) Airing Game Shows  (Read 9611 times)

chad1m

Re: New Channel on Roku (etal) Airing Game Shows
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2017, 11:54:40 AM »
20 episodes of Louie Anderson's Family Feud are also available Family Feud section. Nosey episodes are also now also streamable via PCs at their website.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 12:33:55 PM by chad1m »

calliaume

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2017, 11:18:19 AM »
The stream's a little choppy on Nosey, but I'm willing to put up with it.

For those who are considerably younger than me, remember:  25 years ago I thought I'd never see any of these shows again.  20 years ago I was thrilled to have a pirated GSN stream running for a weekend on my computer with 15-second pauses aplenty.  15 years ago I was hoarding videotapes of everything.  This is another huge step in the right direction.  (My one request:  I would love to have some episodes of Match Game other the Dawson-pissed-at-everyone 1978 eps.)

Side note:  if your cable system doesn't have GSN (like mine), the GSN Now app is useless.

TimK2003

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2017, 03:44:35 PM »
(My one request:  I would love to have some episodes of Match Game other the Dawson-pissed-at-everyone 1978 eps.)

I'm sure they will be rotating them out when their "leases" on the existing episodes are up.

My only gripe with their current slate of Nosey MG shows is that the episodes are posted out of order without episode/date notations, so if you are watching multiple episodes in-a-row, the episodes within the same tape week randomly skip between days.  I don't see how hard it is for them to list/play what they have in chronological order.