Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: BUZZR "Prime Time Party" beg. February 6th  (Read 134054 times)

BillCullen1

Re: BUZZR "Prime Time Party" beg. February 6th
« Reply #210 on: February 13, 2019, 11:19:31 PM »
Beginning February 18, the network picks up where it left off with new-to-Buzzr episodes of Supermarket Sweep from season three at 8:30 p.m. (the 9:00 episodes are from season two).

Match Game PM is still new to Buzzr, as are the Classic Concentration episodes airing in the mornings right now. Has the network snuck in any other "new" episodes of their other series while we weren't looking?

Moore's TTTT and Blyden's WML have new eps since Buzzr moved them to the morning.

BillCullen1

« Reply #211 on: February 14, 2019, 08:54:51 AM »
Ludden's version of 60's Password is also airing eps not seen on Buzzr before.

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
« Reply #212 on: February 14, 2019, 11:04:34 AM »
Beginning February 18, the network picks up where it left off with new-to-Buzzr episodes of Supermarket Sweep from season three at 8:30 p.m. (the 9:00 episodes are from season two).

Match Game PM is still new to Buzzr, as are the Classic Concentration episodes airing in the mornings right now. Has the network snuck in any other "new" episodes of their other series while we weren't looking?

Moore's TTTT and Blyden's WML have new eps since Buzzr moved them to the morning.

That will end next Friday.  Buzzr will air ep 1611 of TTTT on 2/22, then goes back to 1541 on 2/25.  WML goes from 1701 on 2/22 to another rerun of a "Bruner as Mystery Guest" from the next season on 2/25 then back to 1634 on 2/26.
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

MSTieScott

• Executive Producer
« Reply #213 on: March 01, 2019, 08:57:37 PM »
I tried looking up schedules using the secret pages linked to oh so long ago in this thread, but now everything is coming up blank (I tried using both buzzerplay.com and buzzrtv.com as the address). Did they all disappear?

snowpeck

« Reply #214 on: March 01, 2019, 08:59:03 PM »
I tried looking up schedules using the secret pages linked to oh so long ago in this thread, but now everything is coming up blank (I tried using both buzzerplay.com and buzzrtv.com as the address). Did they all disappear?

The URL structure changed: http://buzzrtv.com/schedule/schedule_by_date/2019-3-1/America/New_York
Co-owner, The Daytime TV Schedule Archive
My website: http://www.gregbrobeck.net
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)

MSTieScott

• Executive Producer
« Reply #215 on: April 17, 2019, 07:54:32 PM »
For the first time since last summer, new-to-Buzzr episodes of Press Your Luck pick up on April 22. This makes me happy, as they're just now getting into the period where the show has begun to hit its stride.

Meanwhile, Supermarket Sweep is still in new-to-Buzzr episodes -- after a little more than a year on the network, we've seen all of season two and are more than halfway through season three already. Thank you, Shriners Hospitals, I guess.

WhammyPower

« Reply #216 on: April 17, 2019, 08:39:19 PM »
Those of you with an iPhone or iPad on iOS 12+, I made this little Shortcuts script to search for episodes by date.

https://www.icloud.com/shortcuts/fc1ba0c3e3ff46ab87c1d89a495bb278

Big Brain

« Reply #217 on: April 18, 2019, 05:41:35 PM »
Is the morning run of Dawson Feud new-to-BUZZR also?  These episodes have the black Fremantle logo at the end which I assumed meant recently added, unless they're going back into already-converted episodes and adding the new logo.

Allstar87

« Reply #218 on: April 18, 2019, 06:46:42 PM »
Is the morning run of Dawson Feud new-to-BUZZR also?  These episodes have the black Fremantle logo at the end which I assumed meant recently added, unless they're going back into already-converted episodes and adding the new logo.

They are indeed new. Not sure when they started airing.

From what I've seen, they don't add the new logo to already-converted episodes.

Bryce L.

« Reply #219 on: April 18, 2019, 06:52:16 PM »
The new-to-Buzzr Dawson Feuds from 1981 started Monday, March 25, at 81-029.

SRIV94

« Reply #220 on: April 28, 2019, 10:43:37 PM »
IIRC, GSN never aired all of the P+ week with Robert Reed and Nancy Lane (8/27-31/79).  The first four eps are slated to run on Bzzr starting 5/7 (in the nighttime slots).  The fifth we'll find out soon (guide stops at the early morning of 5/13).
Doug
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

Sodboy13

« Reply #221 on: April 30, 2019, 12:34:53 AM »
I missed this in the rundown, but the 9:30pm ET airing of Card Sharks has switched over to the car era of the Eubanks version.
"Speed: it made Sandra Bullock a household name, and costs me over ten thousand a week."

--Shawn Micallef, Talkin' 'bout Your Generation

SRIV94

« Reply #222 on: April 30, 2019, 08:50:36 AM »
I missed this in the rundown, but the 9:30pm ET airing of Card Sharks has switched over to the car era of the Eubanks version.

The schedule never updated to reflect that.
Doug

snowpeck

« Reply #223 on: April 30, 2019, 10:32:34 AM »
It could have been a mistake. Episode 461 of the Perry version was scheduled, but what aired was episode 461 of the Eubanks version.
Co-owner, The Daytime TV Schedule Archive
My website: http://www.gregbrobeck.net
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)

SRIV94

« Reply #224 on: April 30, 2019, 09:54:36 PM »
It could have been a mistake. Episode 461 of the Perry version was scheduled, but what aired was episode 461 of the Eubanks version.
Looks like Eubanks is on again.  So it seems it's the guide that's off.
Doug