Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: BUZZR "Prime Time Party" beg. February 6th  (Read 134033 times)

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
Re: BUZZR "Prime Time Party" beg. February 6th
« Reply #195 on: October 24, 2018, 11:44:42 AM »
So after three weeks of new-to-Buzzr eps of Perry CS (ending at 133), they went back to ep 75 Monday.

Geez, they couldn't have converted one more week and gotten to Norma breaking the bank?
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #196 on: October 24, 2018, 01:32:03 PM »
Are the current eps. of Sale of the Century new to Buzzr?  They're in the 2nd season with the randomizer in the Fame Game and the Winner's Board, specifically Alan Cervednik's (sp?) 3rd show was today.  I know GSN aired all of Cervednik's shows a number of years back.  I'm wondering if they're new because the show used the updated Fremantle logo.

Allstar87

« Reply #197 on: October 24, 2018, 02:10:40 PM »
Are the current eps. of Sale of the Century new to Buzzr?  They're in the 2nd season with the randomizer in the Fame Game and the Winner's Board, specifically Alan Cervednik's (sp?) 3rd show was today.  I know GSN aired all of Cervednik's shows a number of years back.  I'm wondering if they're new because the show used the updated Fremantle logo.

These are indeed new to Buzzr. :) They'll at least make it to 1986, looking at the future schedules.

Julius

« Reply #198 on: October 25, 2018, 08:23:47 PM »
When will we see new to Buzzr episodes of Supermarket Sweep?
Julius May, Philadelphia PA

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #199 on: October 25, 2018, 08:43:35 PM »
On Youtube.
Travis L. Eberle

Julius

« Reply #200 on: November 02, 2018, 06:54:18 PM »
On Youtube.

No one has any info about this? I'm a huge fan of Supermarket Sweep, so are other folks.

aaron sica

« Reply #201 on: November 02, 2018, 07:57:14 PM »
No one has any info about this? I'm a huge fan of Supermarket Sweep, so are other folks.

No, they don't. Like Travis said, YouTube. I guess patience isn't a strong suit for you.

Sodboy13

« Reply #202 on: November 11, 2018, 10:20:19 PM »
Buzzr is making another brief foray into non-game show programming, running a marathon of reality competition "The Great Christmas Light Fight" on Sunday, November 25th.
"Speed: it made Sandra Bullock a household name, and costs me over ten thousand a week."

--Shawn Micallef, Talkin' 'bout Your Generation

Strikerz04

• The Money Will be Spent
« Reply #203 on: November 19, 2018, 08:42:22 PM »
We made it to Day 1 of Curtis Warren on Friday......and today we go back to episode 16 (Day 1 of John Goss' run).

BillCullen1

« Reply #204 on: November 20, 2018, 12:31:57 PM »
Buzzr is making another brief foray into non-game show programming, running a marathon of reality competition "The Great Christmas Light Fight" on Sunday, November 25th.

This is something I would expect GSN - er, The Game Show Network to try more than Buzzer, but oh well.

BillCullen1

« Reply #205 on: November 27, 2018, 09:01:47 AM »
The Great Christmas Light Fight is a Fremantle production, which explains why Buzzr aired it, with cross promotion of the show's new season on ABC.

Julius

« Reply #206 on: November 28, 2018, 03:46:57 PM »
FYI Buzzr has went back to the Robert Urich and Bart Braverman week on Password Plus as of Monday 11/26

Sodboy13

« Reply #207 on: January 02, 2019, 10:17:15 PM »
Buzzr slipped the Larson episodes of PYL into the regular rotation, airing tonight and tomorrow.
"Speed: it made Sandra Bullock a household name, and costs me over ten thousand a week."

--Shawn Micallef, Talkin' 'bout Your Generation

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #208 on: January 03, 2019, 04:18:21 AM »
Buzzr slipped the Larson episodes of PYL into the regular rotation, airing tonight and tomorrow.

Buzzr already aired them in rotation once before, at least.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

MSTieScott

• Executive Producer
« Reply #209 on: February 13, 2019, 07:52:32 PM »
Beginning February 18, the network picks up where it left off with new-to-Buzzr episodes of Supermarket Sweep from season three at 8:30 p.m. (the 9:00 episodes are from season two).

Match Game PM is still new to Buzzr, as are the Classic Concentration episodes airing in the mornings right now. Has the network snuck in any other "new" episodes of their other series while we weren't looking?