Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: BUZZR "Prime Time Party" beg. February 6th  (Read 134013 times)

snowpeck

Re: BUZZR "Prime Time Party" beg. February 6th
« Reply #105 on: May 17, 2017, 03:11:21 PM »
Also, it looks like Buzzr is going to be skipping over episodes 147 and 148 of Press Your Luck. I'm watching the run as somebody who doesn't remember what the outcomes are, so I don't know if there's a specific reason, although I see that GSN has aired these two episodes in the past.

GSN skipped 148 for a while, but then it mysteriously showed back up in the rotation.
Co-owner, The Daytime TV Schedule Archive
My website: http://www.gregbrobeck.net
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)

Sodboy13

« Reply #106 on: May 18, 2017, 01:48:24 AM »
Beginning on May 29, Monty's Beat the Clock is scheduled to replace Let's Make a Deal (they'll be starting from the first episode).

Bit of a weird selection. Aren't there only like 16 weeks total in the series?
"Speed: it made Sandra Bullock a household name, and costs me over ten thousand a week."

--Shawn Micallef, Talkin' 'bout Your Generation

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #107 on: May 18, 2017, 03:36:31 AM »
Beginning on May 29, Monty's Beat the Clock is scheduled to replace Let's Make a Deal (they'll be starting from the first episode).

Bit of a weird selection. Aren't there only like 16 weeks total in the series?

I counted 20, with some being incomplete due to holidays.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

Allstar87

« Reply #108 on: May 18, 2017, 12:25:43 PM »
Looking ahead to June 4, Beat The Clock is still in its regular Sunday timeslot. Wonder if they'll switch it out soon, now that there'll be a weekday run.

Allstar87

« Reply #109 on: June 10, 2017, 11:11:52 AM »
Sure enough, Beat The Clock's weekday run will be replaced on July 3. Blockbusters will take BTC's place, starting with the Mar. 19, 1981 episode.

snowpeck

« Reply #110 on: June 10, 2017, 12:14:17 PM »
I'm also noticing Press Your Luck cycles back to the beginning after episode 173.
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)

TPIR75

« Reply #112 on: June 16, 2017, 07:09:51 PM »
Looks like as of this past Monday, Tattletales has gone back to episode #111. They've aired up to around #175 by this point.

TraderRob

« Reply #113 on: July 07, 2017, 01:11:33 AM »
As of Monday, July 24, Super Password replaces Password Plus, beginning with the premiere week (Loring/Sajak) and Body Language replaces Blockbusters, beginning from where Buzzr usually restarts (episode 160 Wallace/Travalena). And on July 31, Eubanks Card Sharks returns with New-to-Buzzr episodes resuming where they left off at episode 69, replacing Perry's version.

Strikerz04

• The Money Will be Spent
« Reply #114 on: July 08, 2017, 01:32:39 AM »
Looks like as of this past Monday, Tattletales has gone back to episode #111. They've aired up to around #175 by this point.

They went back to the first week, this past week.

knagl

• Executive Producer
« Reply #115 on: August 19, 2017, 12:47:36 PM »
Body Language's run was a short one. It's already been replaced (as of this past Monday) by Child's Play (yuck!).

arrowood20

« Reply #116 on: August 19, 2017, 11:46:18 PM »
It looks like they are going alphabetically through shows in that slot. One month each of Beat the Clock, then Blockbusters, Body Language and now Child's Play. May just be a coincidence, but it's something I noticed.

snowpeck

« Reply #117 on: August 20, 2017, 12:21:55 AM »
It looks like they are going alphabetically through shows in that slot. One month each of Beat the Clock, then Blockbusters, Body Language and now Child's Play. May just be a coincidence, but it's something I noticed.
If Double Dare pops up next, you may be on to something.

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
« Reply #118 on: August 20, 2017, 11:20:41 PM »
Except that CS could have aired in that slot.  :)
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

arrowood20

« Reply #119 on: August 21, 2017, 02:51:28 PM »
I thought about that, but seeing as CS is already in the prime time schedule, they may have chosen to skip it. I guess I should have said it looked like they were going alphabetically through the shows that didn't last very long.