Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: BUZZR "Prime Time Party" beg. February 6th  (Read 134018 times)

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
Re: BUZZR "Prime Time Party" beg. February 6th
« Reply #90 on: April 12, 2017, 09:00:56 AM »
Tattletales has also been progressing at 9:30pm.  If I've been following the few available episode guides correctly, #128 with Scoey Mitchell, Joe Campanella, and Allen Ludden & Betty White aired last Friday.  I haven't watched Monday or Tuesday's episodes yet to see if they have gone farther.

Yes they have.
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

SRIV94

« Reply #91 on: April 12, 2017, 09:02:38 AM »
Password Plus continues with new-to-Buzzr episodes, and Perry Card Sharks hasn't looped back yet, either.
I forgot to mention when Sale would be looping back. That happens on April 17. Password Plus jumps forward to some later shows that they've run in marathons before on April 27 and presumably loops back to the beginning after that.

The farthest I could go in the listings shows them still plugging ahead with Perry Card Sharks at the end of the month. They'll be at episode 102 (9/12/78) by that point.

Refresh my memory--how do you go farther in the listings?
Doug
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

snowpeck

« Reply #92 on: April 12, 2017, 11:46:01 AM »
Using today's schedule as an example, change the date in this URL to whatever date you want to see, past dates included. Most shows list air dates, but some do not. If you view the source code, you can see episode numbers for every show.

http://buzzrplay.com/schedule/schedule_by_date/2017/4/12/America/New_York
Co-owner, The Daytime TV Schedule Archive
My website: http://www.gregbrobeck.net
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)

MSTieScott

• Executive Producer
« Reply #93 on: April 12, 2017, 12:19:20 PM »
If you view the source code, you can see episode numbers for every show.

Oh, that is useful. And at the moment, it says that after bouncing around a little bit at the end of the preceding week, Press Your Luck will move on to episode 132 and beyond on May 1. Should I get my hopes up?

snowpeck

« Reply #94 on: April 12, 2017, 02:03:07 PM »
If you view the source code, you can see episode numbers for every show.

Oh, that is useful. And at the moment, it says that after bouncing around a little bit at the end of the preceding week, Press Your Luck will move on to episode 132 and beyond on May 1. Should I get my hopes up?

You're right. The last time I had looked, the schedule only went up to the end of April, but now it goes a couple weeks into May. Looks like they'll be at least getting to episode 141 (that's where the schedule cuts off.)

Also, it looks like Now You See It goes back to the beginning after episode 22.
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)

SRIV94

« Reply #95 on: April 13, 2017, 08:57:44 AM »
Using today's schedule as an example, change the date in this URL to whatever date you want to see, past dates included. Most shows list air dates, but some do not. If you view the source code, you can see episode numbers for every show.

http://buzzrplay.com/schedule/schedule_by_date/2017/4/12/America/New_York

Big time thanks, Greg. 
Doug

Sodboy13

« Reply #96 on: April 13, 2017, 06:07:01 PM »
BUZZR's showing Combs Feud from the Bullseye era with a CBS soaps showdown. Is this a new addition?
"Speed: it made Sandra Bullock a household name, and costs me over ten thousand a week."

--Shawn Micallef, Talkin' 'bout Your Generation

snowpeck

« Reply #97 on: April 13, 2017, 07:18:03 PM »
BUZZR's showing Combs Feud from the Bullseye era with a CBS soaps showdown. Is this a new addition?
I think that one aired in either Lost and Found or a Family Feud anniversary marathon. (Which means if they're in random episodes from past marathons, they'll loop back to the beginning soon.)

Sodboy13

« Reply #98 on: April 14, 2017, 12:14:36 AM »
Yeah, they followed up the first-half CBS Soaps game with the second half of a celebrity impersonators game, and the two Dawson episodes after that were from the '85 Classic TV week. So, like you said, guess it's back to the start of the rotation come Monday or whenever.
"Speed: it made Sandra Bullock a household name, and costs me over ten thousand a week."

--Shawn Micallef, Talkin' 'bout Your Generation

BillCullen1

« Reply #99 on: April 27, 2017, 10:02:00 AM »
Guests on Tattletales this week include Louis Nye, Robert Alda and their respective wives. Bobby Van and Elaine Joyce join them. Password Plus continues fresh eps with Martin Milner and Karen Morrow, who's  on a TV show called "Friends."

TPIR75

« Reply #100 on: April 27, 2017, 08:33:47 PM »
It looks like Buzzr skipped an episode of the Phyllis Diller/Patti Deutsch/Gene Barry week, then skipped ahead to Robert Alda/Louis Nye/Bobby Van.  Have these two weeks (Bill Cullen/Bill Macy/Bobby Van & Jim Backus/Mitzi McCall/Vonetta McGee) been skipped previously by GSN?  That would explain why Buzzr skipped them, if so.

Matt Ottinger

« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2017, 08:34:50 AM »
Bobby Van & Jim Backus

I read this wrong the first time...
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

BillCullen1

« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2017, 08:55:46 AM »
Bobby Van & Jim Backus

I read this wrong the first time...

Elaine must've been furious  :) They did have a Best Friends week with all guys once. Now if it had read Rock Hudson & Jim Nabors . . .

BillCullen1

« Reply #103 on: May 03, 2017, 07:24:53 AM »
As of May 1, Password Plus has gone back to week 1 with Liz Montgomery and Robert Foxworth.

MSTieScott

• Executive Producer
« Reply #104 on: May 17, 2017, 03:04:51 PM »
Beginning on May 29, Monty's Beat the Clock is scheduled to replace Let's Make a Deal (they'll be starting from the first episode).

Also, it looks like Buzzr is going to be skipping over episodes 147 and 148 of Press Your Luck. I'm watching the run as somebody who doesn't remember what the outcomes are, so I don't know if there's a specific reason, although I see that GSN has aired these two episodes in the past.