The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

BUZZR "Prime Time Party" beg. February 6th

<< < (43/60) > >>

BillCullen1:

--- Quote from: MSTieScott on February 13, 2019, 07:52:32 PM ---Beginning February 18, the network picks up where it left off with new-to-Buzzr episodes of Supermarket Sweep from season three at 8:30 p.m. (the 9:00 episodes are from season two).

Match Game PM is still new to Buzzr, as are the Classic Concentration episodes airing in the mornings right now. Has the network snuck in any other "new" episodes of their other series while we weren't looking?

--- End quote ---

Moore's TTTT and Blyden's WML have new eps since Buzzr moved them to the morning.

BillCullen1:
Ludden's version of 60's Password is also airing eps not seen on Buzzr before.

SRIV94:

--- Quote from: BillCullen1 on February 13, 2019, 11:19:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: MSTieScott on February 13, 2019, 07:52:32 PM ---Beginning February 18, the network picks up where it left off with new-to-Buzzr episodes of Supermarket Sweep from season three at 8:30 p.m. (the 9:00 episodes are from season two).

Match Game PM is still new to Buzzr, as are the Classic Concentration episodes airing in the mornings right now. Has the network snuck in any other "new" episodes of their other series while we weren't looking?

--- End quote ---

Moore's TTTT and Blyden's WML have new eps since Buzzr moved them to the morning.

--- End quote ---

That will end next Friday.  Buzzr will air ep 1611 of TTTT on 2/22, then goes back to 1541 on 2/25.  WML goes from 1701 on 2/22 to another rerun of a "Bruner as Mystery Guest" from the next season on 2/25 then back to 1634 on 2/26.

MSTieScott:
I tried looking up schedules using the secret pages linked to oh so long ago in this thread, but now everything is coming up blank (I tried using both buzzerplay.com and buzzrtv.com as the address). Did they all disappear?

snowpeck:

--- Quote from: MSTieScott on March 01, 2019, 08:57:37 PM ---I tried looking up schedules using the secret pages linked to oh so long ago in this thread, but now everything is coming up blank (I tried using both buzzerplay.com and buzzrtv.com as the address). Did they all disappear?

--- End quote ---

The URL structure changed: http://buzzrtv.com/schedule/schedule_by_date/2019-3-1/America/New_York

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version