Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: BUZZR "Prime Time Party" beg. February 6th  (Read 48200 times)

BillCullen1

Re: BUZZR "Prime Time Party" beg. February 6th
« Reply #210 on: February 13, 2019, 11:19:31 PM »
Beginning February 18, the network picks up where it left off with new-to-Buzzr episodes of Supermarket Sweep from season three at 8:30 p.m. (the 9:00 episodes are from season two).

Match Game PM is still new to Buzzr, as are the Classic Concentration episodes airing in the mornings right now. Has the network snuck in any other "new" episodes of their other series while we weren't looking?

Moore's TTTT and Blyden's WML have new eps since Buzzr moved them to the morning.

BillCullen1

« Reply #211 on: February 14, 2019, 08:54:51 AM »
Ludden's version of 60's Password is also airing eps not seen on Buzzr before.

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
« Reply #212 on: February 14, 2019, 11:04:34 AM »
Beginning February 18, the network picks up where it left off with new-to-Buzzr episodes of Supermarket Sweep from season three at 8:30 p.m. (the 9:00 episodes are from season two).

Match Game PM is still new to Buzzr, as are the Classic Concentration episodes airing in the mornings right now. Has the network snuck in any other "new" episodes of their other series while we weren't looking?

Moore's TTTT and Blyden's WML have new eps since Buzzr moved them to the morning.

That will end next Friday.  Buzzr will air ep 1611 of TTTT on 2/22, then goes back to 1541 on 2/25.  WML goes from 1701 on 2/22 to another rerun of a "Bruner as Mystery Guest" from the next season on 2/25 then back to 1634 on 2/26.
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

MSTieScott

« Reply #213 on: March 01, 2019, 08:57:37 PM »
I tried looking up schedules using the secret pages linked to oh so long ago in this thread, but now everything is coming up blank (I tried using both buzzerplay.com and buzzrtv.com as the address). Did they all disappear?

snowpeck

« Reply #214 on: March 01, 2019, 08:59:03 PM »
I tried looking up schedules using the secret pages linked to oh so long ago in this thread, but now everything is coming up blank (I tried using both buzzerplay.com and buzzrtv.com as the address). Did they all disappear?

The URL structure changed: http://buzzrtv.com/schedule/schedule_by_date/2019-3-1/America/New_York
Co-owner, The Daytime TV Schedule Archive
My website: http://www.gregbrobeck.net
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)