Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: BUZZR "Prime Time Party" beg. February 6th  (Read 134016 times)

MSTieScott

• Executive Producer
Re: BUZZR "Prime Time Party" beg. February 6th
« Reply #180 on: July 23, 2018, 02:02:40 PM »
Beginning July 30, Supermarket Sweep resumes with new-to-Buzzr episodes. It also starts airing twice per night, with the second airing replacing Sale of the Century.

snowpeck

« Reply #181 on: July 23, 2018, 03:13:47 PM »
Beginning July 30, Supermarket Sweep resumes with new-to-Buzzr episodes. It also starts airing twice per night, with the second airing replacing Sale of the Century.
Sale moves to the mornings, replacing Now You See It.
Co-owner, The Daytime TV Schedule Archive
My website: http://www.gregbrobeck.net
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)

Julius

« Reply #182 on: July 30, 2018, 07:13:39 PM »
  Which episodes, season and year will we be seeing?
Julius May, Philadelphia PA

Julius

« Reply #184 on: September 06, 2018, 06:48:14 PM »
Buzzr has went back to the beginning of the new batch of SuperMarket Sweep episodes as of Monday 9/3
Julius May, Philadelphia PA

snowpeck

« Reply #185 on: September 12, 2018, 08:57:57 PM »
New weekday schedule as of 10/1 (Eastern time):

8AM: Beat the Clock (1953)
8:40AM: The Name's the Same (1952)
9:20AM: I've Got a Secret (1963)
10AM: Sale of the Century (1985)
10:30AM: Supermarket Sweep (Season 2)
11AM: Match Game 78
12PM: Match Game 76
1PM: Classic Concentration (1987, starting with episode 3)
2PM: Tattletales (1974, starting with episode 126)
2:30PM: To Tell The Truth (1973, starting with episode 1481)
3PM: What's My Line (1972, starting with episode 1571, Larry Blyden's first)
3:30PM: Password (1966, starting with 2nd color show)
4PM: Super Password (1985)
4:30PM: Card Sharks (Eubanks, 1986)
5PM: Match Game 75
6PM: Match Game 76
7PM: Family Feud (1980)
8PM: Password Plus (1979)
8:30PM: Supermarket Sweep (season 3)
9PM: Supermarket Sweep (season 3)
9:30PM: Card Sharks (1978)
10PM: Press Your Luck (1984)
10:30PM: Celebrity Name Game
11PM: Password Plus (1979)
11:30PM: Supermarket Sweep (season 3)
12AM: Supermarket Sweep (season 3)
12:30AM: Card Sharks (1978)
1AM: Press Your Luck (1984)
1:30AM: Celebrity Name Game
2AM: Match Game 75
3AM: Match Game 76
4AM: Family Feud (1988)
5AM: Family Feud (1980)
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)

Pyramid80

« Reply #186 on: September 13, 2018, 09:54:59 AM »
Outside of a few special episodes of Blyden WML that GSN has aired over the years.  Is this the first time that we’re seeing the series pick up with Blyden’s first episode or did GSN air it consecutively?

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
« Reply #187 on: September 13, 2018, 12:32:45 PM »
Outside of a few special episodes of Blyden WML that GSN has aired over the years.  Is this the first time that we’re seeing the series pick up with Blyden’s first episode or did GSN air it consecutively?

I seem to recall them showing most of Blyden's run between 1998 and 2000.  I could be wrong.
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

snowpeck

« Reply #188 on: September 13, 2018, 12:33:14 PM »
GSN picked up with Blyden's first episode when the "dark period" ended in 1998 and subsequently aired most if not all of his run.

Pyramid80

« Reply #189 on: September 13, 2018, 01:40:29 PM »
GSN picked up with Blyden's first episode when the "dark period" ended in 1998 and subsequently aired most if not all of his run.
OK, so it has definitely been a while then.  My cable provider didn’t have GSN back then, so it will be good to see these new-to-me episodes.

Scrabbleship

« Reply #190 on: September 13, 2018, 01:45:00 PM »

I think that GSN had made it close to the end of Blyden's run before the "dark period" began. I clearly remember watching episodes from the last season during that period and remember how on a.t.g-s someone likened it to the "Hot Dog" scheme from Windows 3.1.Which, in hindsight, I can totally see; either that or Ron Baldwin was on a hot dog kick while designing it.

I also think that GSN may have bounced around post 1998. Even considering production schedules, it appears that they made to the 1974-75 season less than a year after the "dark period" ended.

/God, I feel old.
//Nostalgia is a hellva drug.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 09:54:48 AM by Scrabbleship »

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #191 on: September 13, 2018, 04:41:59 PM »

I think that GSN had made it close to the end of Blyden's run before the "dark period" began. I clearly remember watching episodes from the last season during that period and remember how on a.t.g-s someone likened it to the "Hot Dog" scheme from Windows 3.1.Which, in hindsight, I can totally see; either that or Ron Baldwin was on a hot dog kick while designing it.

I also think that GSN may have bounced around post 1998. Even considering production schedules, it appears that they made to the 1974-75 season less than a year after the "dark period" ended.
I used to watch WML almost religiously back then.  Most, if not all of the final season aired, before going back to 1968.  I can remember the first '68 ep. GSN aired after the final season was Joel Gray, but I can't remember where I put my wallet.

Blanquepage

• "Pacman cereal: it eats YOU!" - Geoff, Starcade
« Reply #192 on: September 14, 2018, 12:07:57 PM »

I used to watch WML almost religiously back then.  Most, if not all of the final season aired, before going back to 1968.  I can remember the first '68 ep. GSN aired after the final season was Joel Gray, but I can't remember where I put my wallet.

I can confirm that GSN indeed aired all of it, final episode was with Shari Lewis and no mention was made that it was the last show. Appropriately enough, it aired the day before the G-T shows were pulled, so we didn't see it again until April '98 when it started Blyden's run from the beginning.

BillCullen1

« Reply #193 on: October 10, 2018, 11:51:39 PM »
On Buzzr's  prime time this evening (10/10), they aired the Password Plus episode where George Peppard went off on a rant about the forms he had to sign to go on the show. He didn't blame G-T but mentioned NBC and Fred Silverman. Allen Ludden looked uncomfortable, and I don't blame him. That would explain why Peppard was never seen on PP after this week.

snowpeck

« Reply #194 on: October 11, 2018, 01:11:08 AM »
It looks like the 6PM Eastern run of Match Game 76 starting Thursday will feature a week with Anitra Ford on the panel that never aired on GSN.