Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 3 round tie breaker on $25K Pyramid on GSN  (Read 3383 times)

BillCullen1

3 round tie breaker on $25K Pyramid on GSN
« on: January 11, 2017, 11:37:47 AM »
An exciting show on today's (1/11) Pyramid shown on GSN. The first game ended in a tie. It took three tie-breaker rounds to get it resolved. But they got it all in. Dick had to rush through the rest of the show. Celebs were Abby Dalton and Robert Mandan.

chad1m

Re: 3 round tie breaker on $25K Pyramid on GSN
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 11:58:59 AM »
I haven't read the whole post yet, but I'm going to ask the same thing as when Sale of the Century came to GSN: Please don't put brazen spoilers out in public about a show like this. I realize they're over 30 years old, but these are brand new to some of us and I look forward to watching them after work, spoiler-free.

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 12:58:09 PM »
I for one generally don't watch until I get home from work, which will be another ten hours. Wanna discuss something after the fact, that's fine. I know it's like getting water from a rock here.p, but please be courteous to the rest of us.

I was two or three years old at this point in the run--for my whole life 7-11 existed and didna have the wuss option.
Travis L. Eberle

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2017, 12:36:52 AM »
The pity is that the eventual winner took down the $25,000 top prize in 38 seconds and didn't get a full-on celebration because of the time pressure. I can't imagine that dropping one of the ties would be the end of the world when Dick is imploring the players to get the lead out in the second half to the loss of levity or a chance to breathe a little.
Travis L. Eberle