Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Buzzr Discussion  (Read 438413 times)

Strikerz04

• The Money Will be Spent
Re: Buzzr Discussion
« Reply #825 on: September 15, 2016, 01:16:51 AM »
It looks like "fresh" episodes of the black and white shows will continue into next week, making it 4 weeks in a row of "new" episodes for them.

Have they aired "fresh" episodes of Family Feud 80 or Match Game 78 during the past 3 weeks?

MG78 just started with the set change.

BillCullen1

« Reply #826 on: October 12, 2016, 02:32:55 PM »
I like it that Buzzr has added Tattletales to its daytime schedule. Two shows at 2 pm EST, replacing Press Your Luck. They had Gene Rayburn hosting with Bert playing for the audience with his wife Anne. Harvey Korman and JoAnne Worley were the other celebs. Today (10/12) they have Monty & Marilyn Hall, Bobby Van & Elaine Joyce and Patti Deutsch & Donald Ross.

gsfan85

« Reply #827 on: October 23, 2016, 02:04:13 AM »
I like it that Buzzr has added Tattletales to its daytime schedule. Two shows at 2 pm EST, replacing Press Your Luck. They had Gene Rayburn hosting with Bert playing for the audience with his wife Anne. Harvey Korman and JoAnne Worley were the other celebs. Today (10/12) they have Monty & Marilyn Hall, Bobby Van & Elaine Joyce and Patti Deutsch & Donald Ross.

On Monday (10/24), according to the schedule, a 1975 and a 1976 Tattletales episode will be airing.  The 1976 episode could be the Bob Barker episode they aired during Buzzr Brackets.  However, I don't recall Buzzr ever airing one from 1975.  Am I wrong, or could this be something new?