Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Double Dare 30th Anniversary Special announced...  (Read 4869 times)

Jamey Greek

Re: Double Dare 30th Anniversary Special announced...
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 02:00:52 AM »
I wonder if the main nick channel plans to repeat it.  Because I will be listening to Stu's Show with Steve Beverly and Wesley Hyatt thst night.

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2016, 02:38:17 AM »
I wonder if the main nick channel plans to repeat it.  Because I will be listening to Stu's Show with Steve Beverly and Wesley Hyatt thst night.

Yes, because Nickelodeon is totally beholden to James Greek's itinerary.

Stu will wrap in enough time for you to catch the show. Unclench.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

ChrisLambert!

• Overthrow, Sister Havana
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2016, 09:17:52 AM »
Jamey, you may choose to be so mainstream, but I'll be spending my time decoding a Morse Code message sent by the guy who set out the craft services tables for "It's Your Bet".
@lambertman

Jamey Greek

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2016, 02:21:58 PM »

He's prone to run into overtime

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2016, 02:25:08 PM »

He's prone to run into overtime

Then listen after the live show ends. You can do that.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

BrandonFG

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2016, 02:43:59 PM »
Either way, it's 2016. I'm willing to bet both will be available one way or another after the initial airings. Stu archives episodes and Viacom tends to rerun its original cable programming quite often. It's not as big a conundrum as Jamey's making it out to be.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2016, 03:48:33 PM »
Either way, it's 2016. I'm willing to bet both will be available one way or another after the initial airings. Stu archives episodes and Viacom tends to rerun its original cable programming quite often. It's not as big a conundrum as Jamey's making it out to be.
From what I recall, most of the Double Dare episodes from a few months ago were rerun in the middle of the night.

/who has two opposable thumbs and doesn't give a flat damn what Steve Beverly thinks about anything?
Travis L. Eberle