Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: BUZZR Evauluation  (Read 4123 times)

jimlangefan

BUZZR Evauluation
« on: May 26, 2016, 05:57:10 PM »
Seeing as how were coming up BUZZR's one year anniversary next week, what are your thoughts on BUZZR thus far and what would you like to see change as they begin their second year?  Outside of the reruns of course.  I would like to see the hour long blocks broken up, which would allow for a little more variety.  Since the converting process is still happening, it would also allow for newer episodes to get more mileage before cycling back. 
TV's Big Dealer

Thunder

Re: BUZZR Evauluation
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 01:38:27 PM »
You should try this on the BUZZR Facebook page. This results would be hilariously mockable.

BrandonFG

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2016, 10:52:31 PM »
I'd like to see it come to my town. I can live with showing the same episodes over and over again.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2016, 11:27:43 PM »
It's good to have and I like what I see but needs more variety.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

Winkfan

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2016, 01:37:32 AM »
I'd like to see it come to my town. I can live with showing the same episodes over and over again.

Likewise. It took me seven years to get GSN; I hope it doesn't take me that long to get BUZZR.

Cordially,
Tammy
"I've never stopped. I've never changed. I never did anything else."
- The Real Don Steele (1936-1997)

snowpeck

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2016, 01:54:16 AM »
My main concern is that it's a year old and they still only have one major station group. They surely can't survive just on Fox O&Os and a bunch of mom-and-pop low power stations.
Co-owner, The Daytime TV Schedule Archive
My website: http://www.gregbrobeck.net
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)