Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: BUZZR Game Show Host Bracket  (Read 39995 times)

TimK2003

Re: BUZZR Game Show Host Bracket
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2016, 01:33:38 AM »
Not holding high hopes for Price making a surprise appearance if Barker wins.

If anything, they will probably pull out one of the episodes of Tattletales when Bob was the guest emcee while Burt Convy was playing.

cmjb13

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2016, 08:20:53 AM »
Not holding high hopes for Price making a surprise appearance if Barker wins.

If anything, they will probably pull out one of the episodes of Tattletales when Bob was the guest emcee while Burt Convy was playing.
This is exactly what I'm expecting them to do.
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

Joe Mello

• has hit the time release button
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2016, 10:10:24 AM »
Has it explicitly been said that there will be a special airing of the winner's program?
This signature is currently under construction.

chad1m

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2016, 11:14:21 AM »
Currently listed for airing from 8 to 10 PM on March 22 are Let's Make a Deal and He Said, She Said (for Monty Hall vs. Joe Garagiola), plus Password Plus and Super Password (with Allen Ludden hosting Plus and Pat Sajak guesting on Super?).
March 23 has TattleTales and Card Sharks (with a Jim Perry Sharks and Bob Barker guest hosting or playing TattleTales?), plus Family Feud and Card Sharks (hosted by Richard Dawson and Bob Eubanks, presumably.)

March 24 has Match Game and Press Your Luck (for Gene Rayburn vs. Peter Tomarken), plus Body Language and Now You See It (for Tom Kennedy vs. Jack Narz).
March 25 has Double Dare and Family Feud (for Alex Trebek vs. Ray Combs), plus Blockbusters and Super Password (for Bill Cullen vs. Bert Convy).

JonSea31

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2016, 01:50:14 PM »
If Buzzr airs an episode of Bob Eubanks' Card Sharks in this March Madness-style event, I bet it will likely be from the non-car game era, most of which GSN last aired between 2010 and 2012.

As for Blockbusters, where's the love for Bill Rafferty?
I am developing classic game show PC games.
If you'd like to find out information about them, PM me anytime.

dale_grass

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2016, 05:07:31 PM »
If Buzzr airs an episode of Bob Eubanks' Card Sharks in this March Madness-style event, I bet it will likely be from the non-car game era, most of which GSN last aired between 2010 and 2012.

If making a bracket weren't difficult enough, Jon's started with the proposition bets.

Thunder

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2016, 10:19:21 PM »
If he deletes his post, lines go OFF and all bets are refunded.

/The house is offering +120 on that happening since you've made fun of him.

BrandonFG

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2016, 10:39:30 PM »

He's popular amongst the geeks here and that's about it. Maybe he gets a spot in the Play-In game, but I'm sure they're going for hosts that outside viewers even recognize.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

Sonic Whammy

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2016, 11:50:54 PM »
I noticed no Wink either, which the only fit on this channel would come from the week of Kennedy's P+ where he competed against Gene.

BTW, Chris, Tomarken in the finals? I know I'd like to see that, but I honestly feel he got a raw draw getting Gene in Round 1. Plenty of other tough calls here, too. Who knows where this will go? Let's just all be glad we're not putting money on this.

(You're not, are you?)
Brian Sapinski

Just Brian Sapinski... for now

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2016, 12:02:21 AM »
(You're not, are you?)
I think you'd have to be certifiable to put down real money on something where the outcome is dependent on other people and totally out of your control.
Travis L. Eberle

Thunder

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2016, 12:57:55 AM »
I think you'd have to be certifiable to put down real money on something where the outcome is dependent on other people and totally out of your control.

You've just described the entire sports betting business there, sir.

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2016, 01:52:16 AM »
I have a better idea about what the Mariners will do than what several hundred game shoe fans will do.
Travis L. Eberle

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2016, 12:10:43 PM »
BTW, Chris, Tomarken in the finals? I know I'd like to see that, but I honestly feel he got a raw draw getting Gene in Round 1. Plenty of other tough calls here, too. Who knows where this will go? Let's just all be glad we're not putting money on this.

(You're not, are you?)

That you read even this much into my comment cements my belief even further.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2016, 12:11:47 PM »
I have a better idea about what the Mariners will do than what several hundred game shoe fans will do.

Same thing Kane does when he fires off his pyro before his match?
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

TimK2003

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2016, 12:55:41 PM »

I noticed no Wink either, which the only fit on this channel would come from the week of Kennedy's P+ where he competed against Gene.

They are all playing in the GSNIT -- the other bracket tourney that gets no respect anymore.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 01:25:12 PM by TimK2003 »