Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Fremantle sued over "BUZZR" name  (Read 10499 times)

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
Re: Fremantle sued over "BUZZR" name
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2016, 05:00:38 PM »
Maybe I should stay away from such threads from now on.  It's too tempting to post when I had an obsessive crush on said woman when she used to be an active model, and was upset over her termination (and still can't get over it).  I have to admit, she was extremely pretty, and that's what sparked my obsessive crush, and it would only get stronger as Bob Barker was in his final years as host.

This is just seriously creepy. Like the restraining order type of creepy.

And maybe it isn't just these such threads he should stay away from.
Since JonSea is in the habit of deleting his offensive posts. I screencapped his initial post, if anyone needs it.

Which he did in this case.

Hopefully not before they were reported.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2016, 05:01:22 PM »
and no end in sight.
Also with no end in sight: our consternation.
Travis L. Eberle

cmjb13

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2016, 08:40:18 PM »
According to this article, Lanisha settled in 2013.

http://www.law360.com/articles/438178/ex-price-is-right-model-settles-sexual-harassment-suit

I believe Brandi's lawsuit is the only one outstanding.

Has there ever been a time since Dian left that the show has not been in some form of litigation?

If I were to guess, probably 2007 to 2009, when Drew was host, no lawsuits prevailed.
I believe the Deborah Curling lawsuit was going on during this time. That's almost 23 years of non-stop litigation in some form of another.
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

chris319

• Co-Executive Producer
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2016, 05:27:09 AM »
I would like to remind everyone that this board is closed to new members. If you find yourself no longer a member in good standing, you have zero chance of being readmitted.