Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Anthony Anderson news - he's hosting the NAACP Image Awards  (Read 2149 times)

brianhenke

Anthony Anderson news - he's hosting the NAACP Image Awards
« on: February 05, 2016, 10:09:39 PM »
  Anthony Anderson, whose stint as To Tell the Truth host is still waiting for ABC to start airing, is hosting the NAACP Image Awards on TV One right now. (You wonder if TTTT will now wind up with the same fate as Million Dollar Mind Game - a Sunday afternoon burnoff - given the fact that the episodes were taped over the summer.)

Brian

Johnny Cash sang "I Have the Wine"?

Thunder

Re: Anthony Anderson news - he's hosting the NAACP Image Awards
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 11:20:12 PM »
I don't wonder that at all.

BrandonFG

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2016, 06:01:21 PM »
(You wonder if TTTT will now wind up with the same fate as Million Dollar Mind Game - a Sunday afternoon burnoff - given the fact that the episodes were taped over the summer.)
Apples and oranges. Anthony Anderson stars in one of ABC's most popular shows, so I highly doubt it. I imagine it'll air in a prime time slot like 95% of the other game shows ABC's aired. It's a summer replacement; why would they immediately give it a time slot that very few people watch?
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

JayDLewis

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2016, 06:36:36 PM »
Isn't Betty White pat of this show? If they hold it too long, it's going to be kind of awkward should she die before it airs.
QWIZX.com  -- A little bit of everything