Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: BUZZR Pick & Play Sweepstakes and New Schedule  (Read 39556 times)

jimlangefan

Re: BUZZR Pick & Play Sweepstakes and New Schedule
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2015, 12:52:51 AM »
Back on topic, yeah, airing's been a little odd for the lineup in these first 3 weekends:
Clock: 2, 1, 3, pilot, 4, 5
Dare: 2, 1, 3, 4, 5, 6
Sale: Only one going in order, but 5 had that round error on both runs last night (at least GSN showed that, so we have a complete show in some combination). Also, anyone else notice that we still have to work around people who don't know how to stop for a second to think, "Hey, this is a 40 year old game show, that contestant phone number doesn't work."

The order for Dare was actually  4, 3, 2, 1, 5, & 6.
TV's Big Dealer

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2015, 02:06:54 AM »
Back on topic, yeah, airing's been a little odd for the lineup in these first 3 weekends:
Clock: 2, 1, 3, pilot, 4, 5
Dare: 2, 1, 3, 4, 5, 6
Sale: Only one going in order, but 5 had that round error on both runs last night (at least GSN showed that, so we have a complete show in some combination). Also, anyone else notice that we still have to work around people who don't know how to stop for a second to think, "Hey, this is a 40 year old game show, that contestant phone number doesn't work."

The order for Dare was actually  4, 3, 2, 1, 5, & 6.

Actually, that's not right either because if the show had been airing in order, 4 would have been the second ep last Sunday and it was the first, with the premiere following it. So it was 3, 2, 4, 1, 5&6.

EDIT: I could also swear that Monday night's schedule consisted solely of eps that aired on Friday.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 02:23:32 AM by PYLdude »
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

JonSea31

« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2015, 05:41:30 AM »
But everything didn't go as smoothly, again. The first Sale episode showed the final segment in place of the second Fame Game/third Instant Bargain segment, cut that off just as the speed round came to a conclusion, then showed the same segment again in full when they came back from commercial.

I'm really glad GSN didn't make the same mistake when they aired the Friday episode of premiere week.
I am developing classic game show PC games.
If you'd like to find out information about them, PM me anytime.

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2015, 06:01:32 AM »
But everything didn't go as smoothly, again. The first Sale episode showed the final segment in place of the second Fame Game/third Instant Bargain segment, cut that off just as the speed round came to a conclusion, then showed the same segment again in full when they came back from commercial.

I'm really glad GSN didn't make the same mistake when they aired the Friday episode of premiere week.

Don't see what difference it makes, considering you only found out about it through me.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022