Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Buzzr repeating already?  (Read 66296 times)

Allstar87

Re: Buzzr repeating already?
« Reply #105 on: October 29, 2015, 12:31:12 PM »
I interrupt this smackdown to ask this question.  The MG78 eps airing now in the 9PM ET hour are the week with David Doyle, Didi Conn, the three regs and semireg Fannie.  Was this not the week Carol Burnett, Vicki Lawrence, Tim Conway and Jim Nabors show up to play a question?  (Gene's in a tux on the opening show--I believe he was taping his portion of CBS On The Air across the hall.)

You are correct, sir! :)
The video in question

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
« Reply #106 on: October 29, 2015, 07:00:24 PM »
Thanks, Ryan.

Do we know which episode of the taping this was (ergo, whether it will air tonight or tomorrow)?
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #107 on: October 29, 2015, 10:15:36 PM »
Thanks, Ryan.

Do we know which episode of the taping this was (ergo, whether it will air tonight or tomorrow)?

It didn't air in the 9:30 slot but to be fair I was watching the football game.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
« Reply #108 on: October 29, 2015, 11:19:35 PM »
Thanks, Ryan.

It didn't air in the 9:30 slot but to be fair I was watching the football game.

Didn't air in the 9PM slot either (the outfit Gene was wearing didn't match the video).

So it's tomorrow.  Reasonably sure it wasn't the last show of the taping (which would make it 9PM instead of 9:30 tomorrow), but not totally positive.  I'll record both just in case.
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)