Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TPIR  (Read 10457 times)

gameshowguy2000

TPIR
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2004, 11:16:51 PM »
[quote name=\'SRIV94\' date=\'Jan 14 2004, 09:44 PM\'] [quote name=\'GS Warehouse\' date=\'Jan 14 2004, 09:42 PM\'] [quote name=\'SRIV94\' date=\'Jan 14 2004, 10:34 PM\'] [quote name=\'GS Warehouse\' date=\'Jan 14 2004, 05:48 PM\'] And a word of advice (boy, do I hope Doug isn't reading this): if you find yourself describing a "walter filter", don't get your hopes up. [/quote]
You were referring to Doug Morris, yes?  Otherwise, there's a cruel joke being perpetuated at my expense.  :)   (I didn't think Dougs were all that prevalent on this board, at least compared to the 33 Christophers that ARE on here.) [/quote]
Sorry about the confusion; I did mean Doug Morris.  ("Walter filter" came from the 'Net Price is Right blooper page.) [/quote]
I figgered as much.  I'll have to check the TNPiR page out, if the link is still active (I could always use a chuckle).

Doug -- soon to celebrate 300 posts [/quote]
 http://www.npir.com

And I got a good laugh out of that blooper. Reminds me of the late Rod's ONLY blooper:

Bob: "Look what we have for you to bid on now!"
Rod: "A BARBECUE AND A NEW CAR!" (Applause, then laughter) "No, no, no, no, no. A LOVELY DINETTE GROUP!" (More laughter as Rod continues, laughing in the process)

Bob (chuckling after Rod's done): "Roger, Rod?"
Rod (still laughing): "YES, BOB?"
Bob (still chuckling): "Would you like a glass of water?" (Laughter continues as audience member shouts "WATER!") "OR A GLASS OF SOMETHING!"

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
TPIR
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2004, 10:29:00 AM »
[quote name=\'gameshowguy2000\' date=\'Jan 14 2004, 10:16 PM\'][quote name=\'SRIV94\' date=\'Jan 14 2004, 09:44 PM\'] [quote name=\'GS Warehouse\' date=\'Jan 14 2004, 09:42 PM\'] [quote name=\'SRIV94\' date=\'Jan 14 2004, 10:34 PM\'] [quote name=\'GS Warehouse\' date=\'Jan 14 2004, 05:48 PM\'] And a word of advice (boy, do I hope Doug isn't reading this): if you find yourself describing a "walter filter", don't get your hopes up. [/quote]
You were referring to Doug Morris, yes?  Otherwise, there's a cruel joke being perpetuated at my expense.  :)   (I didn't think Dougs were all that prevalent on this board, at least compared to the 33 Christophers that ARE on here.) [/quote]
Sorry about the confusion; I did mean Doug Morris.  ("Walter filter" came from the 'Net Price is Right blooper page.) [/quote]
I figgered as much.  I'll have to check the TNPiR page out, if the link is still active (I could always use a chuckle).

Doug -- soon to celebrate 300 posts [/quote]
http://www.npir.com

And I got a good laugh out of that blooper. Reminds me of the late Rod's ONLY blooper:

Bob: "Look what we have for you to bid on now!"
Rod: "A BARBECUE AND A NEW CAR!" (Applause, then laughter) "No, no, no, no, no. A LOVELY DINETTE GROUP!" (More laughter as Rod continues, laughing in the process)

Bob (chuckling after Rod's done): "Roger, Rod?"
Rod (still laughing): "YES, BOB?"
Bob (still chuckling): "Would you like a glass of water?" (Laughter continues as audience member shouts "WATER!") "OR A GLASS OF SOMETHING!"[/quote]
Thanks.  Now that was funi.  :)

Doug -- soon to celebrate 300 posts
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)