Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: ABC summer sched- "500 Questions", "Battlebots", "Celebrity Family Feud"..  (Read 25035 times)

BillCullen1

Bringing up Friday for a second....wasn't the first million dollar win on Millionaire broadcast on a Friday night?
Yes. I distinctly remember it being the day after my birthday, Nov. 19, 1999. IIRC, John took the chair on the Thursday night episode. 

Yes he did and I was in the audience for that show. John sat in the chair, he barely talked with Regis and the time's up signal sounded. I was one night away from seeing game show history being made.

That Don Guy

ABC is promoting 500 Questions as a seven night event starting May 20,. cutting down two nights from what was originally stated.

May simply be a case of opting not to air episodes Friday and Saturday, given how low ratings are for regularly-programmed shows both nights.

The Futon Critic lists no new episodes on Saturday or Sunday - not too surprising, considering that it's Memorial Day weekend.

Saturday: repeats of episode 1, and 2 hours of In An Instant

Sunday: repeats of America's Funniest Home Videos, 500 Questions episode 3, a couple of Fresh Off the Boat, and Castle - this competes against a NASCAR race on Fox and the National Memorial Day Concert on PBS

EDIT: It also lists that the two Thursday episodes will be two hours each, so the total running time will be 9 hours as originally planned
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 04:35:48 PM by That Don Guy »