Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Buzzr Discussion  (Read 436043 times)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Re: Buzzr Discussion
« Reply #315 on: June 03, 2015, 05:23:08 PM »
sorry for the problems i caused.

I wish we could believe this.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

narzo

« Reply #316 on: June 03, 2015, 09:42:46 PM »
so it seems Buzzr is going backwards with the evening run of MG, every episode is the one which preceeds the one aired prior. 

Steve Gavazzi

« Reply #317 on: June 03, 2015, 10:20:59 PM »
Our Long National Nightmare Is Over.

I thought Dave's last show was two weeks ago.

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #318 on: June 04, 2015, 03:13:25 AM »
Our Long National Nightmare Is Over.

I thought Dave's last show was two weeks ago.

musicman, is that you? ;)
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

JonSea31

« Reply #319 on: June 04, 2015, 05:40:36 AM »
I wonder if MG on Buzzr is going backwards because of GSN and Comedy Gold airing later 1978 and beyond episodes?  Maybe this is a sign that GSN may continue MG to the final syndicated episode.

And, except for Tattletales, I wonder if Buzzr's episodes as of lately are of material aired on GSN as far back as around roughly 2006?
I am developing classic game show PC games.
If you'd like to find out information about them, PM me anytime.

Ian Wallis

« Reply #320 on: June 04, 2015, 05:27:50 PM »
I wonder if Buzzr will skip the same episodes GSN did.  For example, GSN only aired four episodes out of five from the first week of Tattletales.  For you lucky Buzzr folks out there, since they're airing two episodes per day they should be into the second week by now.  Did they air all five from the first week, or just the same four that GSN did?

Anyone know?
For more information about Game Shows and TV Guide Magazine, click here:
https://gamesandclassictv.neocities.org/
NEW LOCATION!!!

snowpeck

« Reply #321 on: June 04, 2015, 06:25:25 PM »
I wonder if MG on Buzzr is going backwards because of GSN and Comedy Gold airing later 1978 and beyond episodes?  Maybe this is a sign that GSN may continue MG to the final syndicated episode.

And, except for Tattletales, I wonder if Buzzr's episodes as of lately are of material aired on GSN as far back as around roughly 2006?
I thought Comedy Gold only ran the first 100 or so shows from 1973.
Co-owner, The Daytime TV Schedule Archive
My website: http://www.gregbrobeck.net
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)

parliboy

• Which of my enemies told you I was paranoid?
« Reply #322 on: June 04, 2015, 07:08:30 PM »
you lucky Buzzr folks out there, since they're airing two episodes per day they should be into the second week by now.  Did they air all five from the first week, or just the same four that GSN did?

Last night's shows were from two different weeks, if that helps.
"You're never ready, just less unprepared."

snowpeck

« Reply #323 on: June 04, 2015, 07:37:03 PM »
I wonder if Buzzr will skip the same episodes GSN did.  For example, GSN only aired four episodes out of five from the first week of Tattletales.  For you lucky Buzzr folks out there, since they're airing two episodes per day they should be into the second week by now.  Did they air all five from the first week, or just the same four that GSN did?

Anyone know?
According to a friend who has Buzzr, they ran all 5 shows from that week.
Co-owner, The Daytime TV Schedule Archive
My website: http://www.gregbrobeck.net
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)

chris319

• Co-Executive Producer
« Reply #324 on: June 05, 2015, 02:07:22 PM »
Now that we have expanded this section to include BUZZR TV, it would be helpful to readers if people would indicate GSN or BUZZR TV in their topic titles when they start a new thread.

jdhernandez

« Reply #325 on: June 05, 2015, 04:48:41 PM »
Believe me, Chris... there will be more Buzzr TV posts than GSN posts from now on. By this time next year, this could exclusively be a Buzzr TV section. I'm calling this right now, the ratio of Buzzr Tv to GSN posts will be maybe 3:1 by year's end.
-Jason Hernandez; aka "Dimples"

Tomarken: "...somebody else could do this job!"

Rod Roddy: "Yes, I'm afraid that's true."

~Rod making a joke after Peter complains that it's Labor Day and he shouldn't be working on Press Your Luck.

Justin30519

« Reply #326 on: June 05, 2015, 06:11:43 PM »
Hopefully lots of cable systems will start adding Buzzr. When GSN started digital TV wasn't in place and there simply wasn't space for the channel. I didn't get GSN for many many years. It's a different world today. I'd love to be able to record it on my DVR as opposed to only being able to watch it live with my newly purchased over the air antenna.

As an aside on the episode of Super Password airing right now Charles Nelson Reilly was describing "shovel" in the end game. One of clues was "ditch digger" with no pause. They should have buzzed him but they didn't. The contestant ended up winning $25,000.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #327 on: June 05, 2015, 06:16:08 PM »
As an aside on the episode of Super Password airing right now Charles Nelson Reilly was describing "shovel" in the end game. One of clues was "ditch digger" with no pause. They should have buzzed him but they didn't.

Aaaaaand here's why.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Thunder

« Reply #328 on: June 05, 2015, 06:48:16 PM »
Believe me, Chris... there will be more Buzzr TV posts than GSN posts from now on. By this time next year, this could exclusively be a Buzzr TV section. I'm calling this right now, the ratio of Buzzr Tv to GSN posts will be maybe 3:1 by year's end.

only once its broadcasted in phx

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #329 on: June 05, 2015, 09:42:01 PM »

only once its broadcasted in phx

(seriously...it is only funny the first dozen times....let's move on to something else)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 03:39:30 AM by PYLdude »
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022