Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Buzzr Discussion  (Read 438291 times)

chad1m

Re: Buzzr Discussion
« Reply #240 on: June 01, 2015, 09:18:25 PM »
So I assume MG is airing.  Episode 1?
Apparently MG '78.
A Twitter user I harassed asked for information says the celebrities are George Kennedy, Brett Somers, Charles Nelson Reilly, Patty Duke Astin, Richard Dawson and Patti Deutsch.

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
« Reply #241 on: June 01, 2015, 09:21:09 PM »
So about a year or so behind where GSN's run is now.
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

narzo

« Reply #242 on: June 01, 2015, 09:23:11 PM »
here's something I didn't see on a GSN episdoe of MG, a mid show "Todays consolation prizes are..."

aaron sica

« Reply #243 on: June 01, 2015, 09:34:41 PM »
here's something I didn't see on a GSN episdoe of MG, a mid show "Todays consolation prizes are..."

Yeah, while they aired the credits, complete and uncrunched from the start, those mid-show fee plugs never were aired. Very cool.

Pyramid80

« Reply #244 on: June 01, 2015, 09:38:58 PM »

Yeah, while they aired the credits, complete and uncrunched from the start, those mid-show fee plugs never were aired. Very cool.
I hope those of you who are able to watch, are enjoying it so far!  Hopefully the shows will be airing in the same manner once the rest of us get access to the channel.

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #245 on: June 01, 2015, 09:51:56 PM »
I don't understand why everyone isn't getting the channel at the same time, but so it is.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
« Reply #246 on: June 01, 2015, 10:06:24 PM »
I don't understand why everyone isn't getting the channel at the same time, but so it is.

I don't have an antenna, so I have to wait until my cable adds it, which won't be until 7/30.  (Live in a condo and since the conversion to digital I can't get diddlysquat without one.)
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

parliboy

• Which of my enemies told you I was paranoid?
« Reply #247 on: June 01, 2015, 10:07:56 PM »
The subchannel is actually new in Houston (nothing was at 20.4 here before), so I had to have my TV re-scan to even pick up the channel at all.
"You're never ready, just less unprepared."

Matt Ottinger

« Reply #248 on: June 01, 2015, 10:50:33 PM »
Does anyone know if it's available in Phoenix yet?  I can't check because I don't live there.
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

PYLdude

« Reply #249 on: June 01, 2015, 10:56:21 PM »
Does anyone know if it's available in Phoenix yet?  I can't check because I don't live there.

So I'm assuming that Fan4Sure Is the Piñata has been cancelled and has been replaced by Pyramid20000 Is the Piñata for the fall?

In my area people are wondering why Bounce TV, which Buzzr is replacing on WWOR's digital tier, is still listed as a channel. Bounce actually pushed the hell out of its relocation in this market, and mentioned that it was moving to WXTV's digital tier on channel 41.3.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

Pyramid20000

« Reply #250 on: June 01, 2015, 11:13:10 PM »
Still not up in phx yet.

parliboy

• Which of my enemies told you I was paranoid?
« Reply #251 on: June 01, 2015, 11:17:55 PM »
Perhaps you should let channel 45 know.  Cause I'm pretty sure we all do by now. 

(brb, gonna see if it's up in phx)
"You're never ready, just less unprepared."

BrandonFG

« Reply #252 on: June 01, 2015, 11:24:08 PM »
Still not up in phx yet.
Did you call the station yet, or are you going to keep telling us in vain?

/Not up in Norfolk yet either
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

NickintheATL

• Husband of snowpeck
« Reply #253 on: June 01, 2015, 11:35:43 PM »
Still not up in phx yet.
Did you call the station yet, or are you going to keep telling us in vain?

What he said.

Click this link

Scroll to the bottom and find the phone number. 

Call the phone number.

/Done.

PYLdude

« Reply #254 on: June 01, 2015, 11:38:03 PM »
So apparently that annoying living MyNetwork logo isn't just limited to my market...